Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GoldenstarLaser

My order is number 67, for Tim Dawson, for a set of AL25K galvos and a OPT 532mn 50mw module. The order was placed on May 5 (21 days ago) and the billing and confirmation e-mails arrived by the 6th, but nothing has changed since on the order, I have received *ZERO* communication, and nothing has arrived.

Please advise - I am very close to filing a dispute with PayPal. I realize you have staff out on leave, but responsible businesses do not make that their customers problem . . . . At the very least, you could have told me there was a delay, but to day, all I see is you taking my money, and then nothing whatsoever!

- Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tadawson View Post
    My order is number 67, for Tim Dawson, for a set of AL25K galvos and a OPT 532mn 50mw module. The order was placed on May 5 (21 days ago) and the billing and confirmation e-mails arrived by the 6th, but nothing has changed since on the order, I have received *ZERO* communication, and nothing has arrived.

Please advise - I am very close to filing a dispute with PayPal. I realize you have staff out on leave, but responsible businesses do not make that their customers problem . . . . At the very least, you could have told me there was a delay, but to day, all I see is you taking my money, and then nothing whatsoever!

- Tim
    Hi Tim,

Thank you for knowing this. I just checked my OUTBOX, I sent you e-mail on May.6 about shipment and freight,and I sent you another e-mail with PI on May.21, we got no reply from you. So I don't know whether you got my e-mail or not. The first e-mail sent on May.6 failed and returned back,and the e-mail sent on May.21 is successful sent out.

If you still need it, please let me know, we will send them out today by DHL and inform you tracking NO tomorrow. If you want us refund, we will refund you today.

We change freight in our webshop already, usually we send DHL, UPS or Fedex, can't find some way cheaper now, usually for the first 0.5KG, it is USD25, per 0.5 Kg added, it is USD5 or USD6.

Your point " responsible businesses do not make that their customers problem " is correct, we will do better in future. If any questions or suggestion, please let use know.

Best regards

mimi

Mimi - Thanks for the reply. Any mail that my server rejects will come back to you with a clear indication that it was rejected. At this point, I see nothing in my mailer logs from any address with "goldenstarlaser", "mimi", or "winni" in it at all - accepted or rejected . . . What address would you have sent from? I got the order confirmation, so assumed that would be where everything came from, or the hotmail address listed a few posts up.

And yes, I still want the items, but much like the other person earlier, I am very disturbed by the "bait and switch" scam on the shipping. You accepted the order with shipping at $4 per item. You billed the order with shipping at $4 per item. As far as I am concerned, that is a binding agreement/contract to sell the item and ship for $4 per item - had you said anything *PRIOR* to taking funds, then it's a different story. And don't blame the web store - if it was wrong, it should have been corrected - IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise, at least in the US, we have laws that you must "sell as advertised" - IE as long as the offer is there, it's your responsibility to honor it until you fix it or take it down, plain and simple.

- Tim

Mimi - Thanks for the reply. Any mail that my server rejects will come back to you with a clear indication that it was rejected. At this point, I see nothing in my mailer logs from any address with "goldenstarlaser", "mimi", or "winni" in it at all - accepted or rejected . . . What address would you have sent from? I got the order confirmation, so assumed that would be where everything came from, or the hotmail address listed a few posts up.

And yes, I still want the items, but much like the other person earlier, I am very disturbed by the "bait and switch" scam on the shipping. You accepted the order with shipping at $4 per item. You billed the order with shipping at $4 per item. As far as I am concerned, that is a binding agreement/contract to sell the item and ship for $4 per item - had you said anything *PRIOR* to taking funds, then it's a different story. And don't blame the web store - if it was wrong, it should have been corrected - IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise, at least in the US, we have laws that you must "sell as advertised" - IE as long as the offer is there, it's your responsibility to honor it until you fix it or take it down, plain and simple.

- Tim
    Hi,

Tks for your quick reply. Freight in our webshop is in correcting, it will be corrected in these few days. Anyway, I really sent you e-mail two times, but it is a pity you can't receive it. We will send out your items by DHL today, and inform you tracking NO tomorrow.
    Customers' satisfaction and good service is what we pursue, before it was Winni to take care of Paypal and webshop, I am not familar with it,anyway, I am learning and change. Hope you still can support us and cooperate in future.

MIMI

- Tim

Hi,

I just got one e-mail from you, and I replied, and after two mintues, it failed and returned back. The information is as below:

This is the mail system at host mail.umail109.cn4e.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
    be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
    delete your own text from the attached returned message.

---------------------------------------------
    Enterprise Mail System Management Center
    ================================================== ==========

<tadawson@tpcsvc.com>: host tpcsvc.com[71.244.50.194] said: 550 5.0.0 Access
    denied (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.umail109.cn4e.com
    X-Postfix-Queue-ID: B6A7215403D5
    X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; mimi@goldenstarlaser.com
    Arrival-Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 11:31:08 +0800 (CST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; tadawson@tpcsvc.com
    Original-Recipient: rfc822;tadawson@tpcsvc.com
    Action: failed
    Remote-MTA: dns; tpcsvc.com
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.0.0 Access denied

So I only can receive your e-mail,but I can't send to your mail box.

Thank you

mimi

I will correct this shortly - due to over 90% of the attempts seen to hack into my servers coming from Asia, I have blocked a lot of addresses/domains, and it would appear that your mail got caught as well - my apologies. I'll send another e-mail when I think I have it fixed, and we can try again.

And thank you for taking care of this issue - mistakes do happen, and a merchant that can and will address/resolve issues is a merchant
    that I will continue to do business with!

- Tim
    Last edited by tadawson; 05-27-2013 at 06:45. Reason: Goober spelling . . . fixed!

We have successfully made contact several times over so our issue appears resolved. Thanks for responding to this thread Mimi!

I've never once used the website checkout and have never had any problems either with comms or speediness of response (even when Winni was virtually in labour and a few days after delivery!)
    Perhaps the best option is to just deal by email.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I have been waiting about 3 weeks for a Laserwave OEM greenie. Just got notification from Mimi, along with a DHL tracking number, that the unit is on it's way.

Once I made contact, my stuff is on the way as well . . . so looks like all is good on my front too. My stuff is in Ohio in customs, so final determination will be when it finally gets here, but so far, so good!

- Tim