Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GoldenstarLaser

Thumbs up GoldenstarLaser (issue resolved)

I've read a lot of good reviews here from people who have dealt with Goldenstar, which is the main reason we chose to send our business their direction but unfortunately it's looking like we won't be among the ranks of satisfied customers. We ordered a case from them (their largest unit) 2 weeks ago, but there has been no update to the status of our order on their website at all. The shipping charge of $4 for a 30+ kg package seemed a bit low so we wanted to make sure everything was in order. We've tried contacting them several times through email and here via PM to get some sort of update, but there's been no response. I get that there are differences in business practices between the US and China, but the practice of simply ignoring your customers once you've taken their money isn't working so well for us. As much as I would have liked to do business with Goldenstar Laser, it's looking like we'll be taking our business (now and in the future) elsewhere. I hope they get things sorted so that others don't have a similar experience.
    Last edited by ThatLazerGirl; 05-26-2013 at 20:28.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

lazergirl,

i'm not sure what email you've been using. winni has been largely away from work as she just had a baby. if you haven't already, try sending a pm to goldenstarmimi instead of goldenstarwinni.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatLazerGirl View Post
    I've read a lot of good reviews here from people who have dealt with Goldenstar, which is the main reason we chose to send our business their direction but unfortunately it's looking like we won't be among the ranks of satisfied customers. We ordered a case from them (their largest unit) 2 weeks ago, but there has been no update to the status of our order on their website at all. The shipping charge of $4 for a 30+ kg package seemed a bit low so we wanted to make sure everything was in order. We've tried contacting them several times through email and here via PM to get some sort of update, but there's been no response. I get that there are differences in business practices between the US and China, but the practice of simply ignoring your customers once you've taken their money isn't working so well for us. As much as I would have liked to do business with Goldenstar Laser, it's looking like we'll be taking our business (now and in the future) elsewhere. I hope they get things sorted so that others don't have a similar experience.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Very strange....While I have not personally dealt with Goldenstar, I have purchased products from dozens of Chinese companies, with absolutely no problems. In fact, the Chinese companies I have dealt with have actually been better in regards to communication than their American counterparts (at least in regards to promptness). Regardless, good luck resolving your issue.

We've sent emails to lingming001@126.com, which is the email provided on our invoices, and to goldenstarmimi on here (I'm 99% sure it was mimi, for whatever reason my sent items folder is empty).. We haven't started a dispute yet so I'm hoping that someone from there sees this and can help us.. our patience is running out though. In a couple days we'll start dealings with Paypal to get our money back.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

the last contact info i got from winni (may 4/2013) was:

Golden Star Stage Lighting CO.,Ltd
    email: goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com wenxiaoni716@163.com
    MSN : goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com
    contact number: 86-020-86087029 ,86-15902064926

Quote Originally Posted by ThatLazerGirl View Post
    We've sent emails to lingming001@126.com, which is the email provided on our invoices, and to goldenstarmimi on here (I'm 99% sure it was mimi, for whatever reason my sent items folder is empty).. We haven't started a dispute yet so I'm hoping that someone from there sees this and can help us.. our patience is running out though. In a couple days we'll start dealings with Paypal to get our money back.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

OK that might be helpful, thanks! I'll try those addresses and we'll see if our luck improves..

For what it's worth, I am in the same state - made a modest order May 5, payment processed immediately, and sitting in 'processing' ever since . . .

- Tim

I'm sorry to hear that. As if our difficulties weren't enough I know of another person in my locality that I sent to Goldenstar who has also ordered a case and is also waiting form some sort of update but has received none.. For me that's just a reminder that I should never rely solely on the experiences of others when making recommendations.

Remember that ordering lasers from China without a VARIANCE means that you are chancing it being taken by customs at the border.

I wouldn't use their website "cart" to track any orders, I doubt they update that info.. As Swamidog suggested, try emailing them at that address.... Iv been dealing with winni forever and don't recognize that email you have... They are definitely fast at responding to emails... Goldenstar probably answers emails as fast as pangolin does
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com