Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mamba

Default mamba

Hmm. Was surfing a bit on ebay today.
    I saw an auction by medialas for their mamba black and their usb box: 689 euro
    link (belgian ebay, because i can't find it in the us version)

then I saw a reseller with a similar auction for the same stuff: 559 euro
    link

Then I surfed to the medialas web site: 599 euro

I have to say they have a weird price policy... :?

are there no cracks on mamba out there??
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con
    are there no cracks on mamba out there??
    They use the Feitian Rockey4 dongle.
    I believe it is pretty secure.

Jim

well when i download it, it says enter a serial
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con
    well when i download it, it says enter a serial
    When you download what?

Jim

hi andy .....

asking for a crack for mamba on this forum is a bit like claiming disability benifit when you are perfectly healthy ( well thats my view )

Mamba was written by peter for medialas ( and he does visit these forums ocasionaly ..so beware )
    it was aimed at people like us and the semi pro market ...... and is very well supported by him on a regular basis

now he does not sell 100,000 copies a week like microsoft, not 1000 a week not 100 a week .... the lasershow market
    is a very small market and once someone buys the software ( once ) the updates come free for the life of the software
    now you dont get that with norton ...do you ?
    its the same with pangolin .... people bought the hardware/ software package many years ago and are still getting free support and software updates .... all in all an absolute bargain ......

by using a pirate copy or distributing of any laser software you are not only hurting the writer but us ( you friends on this forum ) as well because the authour will not get the revenue to carry on suporting the software

Sorry to sound like the software police but it a subject close to my heart

thanks for reading....... Karl

Mamba Black is a great piece of software and well worth the money.
    As Karl says you shouldn't try to bite the hand that feeds you.
    Another great point about Peter is that on any occassion that a question or problem arrises a quick email to him is normally responded too VERY promptly, that can't be said about most companies like MS.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai
    hi andy .....

asking for a crack for mamba on this forum is a bit like claiming disability benifit when you are perfectly healthy ( well thats my view )

Mamba was written by peter for medialas ( and he does visit these forums ocasionaly ..so beware )
    it was aimed at people like us and the semi pro market ...... and is very well supported by him on a regular basis

now he does not sell 100,000 copies a week like microsoft, not 1000 a week not 100 a week .... the lasershow market
    is a very small market and once someone buys the software ( once ) the updates come free for the life of the software
    now you dont get that with norton ...do you ?
    its the same with pangolin .... people bought the hardware/ software package many years ago and are still getting free support and software updates .... all in all an absolute bargain ......

by using a pirate copy or distributing of any laser software you are not only hurting the writer but us ( you friends on this forum ) as well because the authour will not get the revenue to carry on suporting the software

Sorry to sound like the software police but it a subject close to my heart

thanks for reading....... Karl
    ops i did wrong again!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

no mate ... you have done nothing wrong .....

you are just like me when i first got into lasers many years ago

we are here as friends .....

you will find that even as a hobbyist ..... if you support the laser industry ..... they wiil support you many times over

just look at the florida meet up ..... i think its great that the top two guys from Pangolin can be bothered to turn up to
    a casual PL forum meet .... most other industrys would just :lol: and say were too big for that ....

lots of respect ... Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai
    no mate ... you have done nothing wrong .....

you are just like me when i first got into lasers many years ago

we are here as friends .....

you will find that even as a hobbyist ..... if you support the laser industry ..... they wiil support you many times over

just look at the florida meet up ..... i think its great that the top two guys from Pangolin can be bothered to turn up to
    a casual PL forum meet .... most other industrys would just :lol: and say were too big for that ....

lots of respect ... Karl
    im poor when i comes to laser. ive got everything except a dac plus software.

and not having lots of money i need to get theses things as cheap as possible
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat