Thread: TouchOSC and Beyond

Default TouchOSC and Beyond

I am playing around with TouchOSC and Beyond.

So far I am having great success in using the midi side of TouchOSC to control Beyond.
    I have a Korg NanoKontrol so I made a replica for my iPad just so I could test things out until I come with a better design. Although I can send commands via midi to Beyond with no problems I am struggling to find a way to send feedback to TouchOSC either by midi or OSC.

What I would like to do is have the faders move on the iPad to correlate to what the NanoKontrol or the slider/dial in Beyond is doing.

I would also like to have an 'LED' in TouchOSC for each tab in Beyond and have it light up when its corresponding tab is selected within Beyond or with previous/next tab buttons in Touch OSC.
    And then on top of that have a cue grid made from push buttons that stay lit when the cue is running.

Anyone else tried feedback from Beyond using TouchOSC?

Once I have an example of how the feedback works I am pretty sure I will be able to figure out more options by myself.

Cheers
    Rich

Interested in this as well.

Bump!

Have you spoken with Daniel Briggs about this? I have a feeling he could be most helpful!

Adam

Hiya, am playing around trying to use Touch OSC on an Android phone to control Beyond. Please bear with me I am new to this.....

So far I have installed Touch OSC on the phone, installed the PC version and seem to have configured the phone with the IP address of the PC. When pressing buttons on the phone, a blue message pops up in the preview window in Beyond - so far so good, hopefully.

The layout I have used (Livepro - Iphone) is from Pangolin Showspace by Mr Briggs, thank you to him, it looks fine on Android!

The bit I am now stuck on is when pressing buttons on the phone, what tells Beyond how to behave?

Is there a template that needs installing or something?

Hi Guys, I am currently working on a template for Ipad. There is one for Iphone made By Pangolin, but only has some basic functions.

Sweet! looking forward to it. Maybe some features that the APC40 has left off?

Hi all, just Touching base on where this sits.

I have just picked up 2 x Kvant clubmax recently at LDI.

I have use Touch OCS with Martin MPC in the past. its great to be mobile and able to effect fixtures.

Are there any recent touch ocs profiles out there ?

All help appreciated