Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheap 473nM

Steve, yea. I sling stuff on occasion, heres how it typically works:

I sell whatever I can get for a good deal coupled with getting a few people in a small group buy to lessen the "administrative" costs like bank transfer fees and shipping.

That being said: When your interested in getting a new laser shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do and get as many people as possible involved to keep it cheap.

Thanks Spec.
    Like i said, may be a few months.
    broke from Christmas and all

Quote Originally Posted by aijii
    Lasever:

So which pot do we adjust ? what is the "adjustment" procedure for adjusting this pot ? I am still awaiting your reply...
    Please connect the laser housing to Ground. The problem can be solved. The cause is Electromagnetic Interference or stastic. In your situation, the LED turns on when high frequency signal exits near the power supply.

The laser housing is grounded. Please don't take us for idiots David
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Modulaiton is very important, currently TTL is used seldom, we like analog. if one laser has this problem (100mW by input 3V, but 70mW by 3.5V; then 120mW by 4V, 90mW by 4.5V), WOW!!!! power difference is too much!!!!! as our experience, this shows the analog modulation is indeed too bad, that is to say, its modulation function is unstable, functions on driver is too bad, this laser is not passed, quality is unstable, if this laser working for longtime on modulation mode, power will be down or defective , we will have to pay much cost to ship it back for repair. To correct this short is to correct bad prodcuts, but is it easy? I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by dave
    The laser housing is grounded. Please don't take us for idiots David
    Phahaps the resistance to earth is large. I said you connect the housing to the "G" on the LSR-PS-I, opposite to the "+5V"

David

David. The problem is not a constant problem. The entire chassis is already grounded. Hence it is not an earthing problem.

Your other explanation about the "overheating" made more sense.

BTW - our PSU does not look like the photo you sent to David Zurcher. The PCB has the following markings on it:

“MY05025”
    “S10101”

Can you send us a photo of this model of power supply, indicating which pot we need to adjust.

Finally, can you send an email with the photo to:

adrian at luminavp dot com
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts

Quote Originally Posted by litease
    Modulaiton is very important, currently TTL is used seldom, we like analog. if one laser has this problem (100mW by input 3V, but 70mW by 3.5V; then 120mW by 4V, 90mW by 4.5V), WOW!!!! power difference is too much!!!!! as our experience, this shows the analog modulation is indeed too bad, that is to say, its modulation function is unstable, functions on driver is too bad, this laser is not passed, quality is unstable, if this laser working for longtime on modulation mode, power will be down or defective , we will have to pay much cost to ship it back for repair. To correct this short is to correct bad prodcuts, but is it easy? I am not sure.
    We analyzed the analog modulation blue 473nm DPSS of Lasever and from the other manufacturer. We use a signal generator 0~5V, tracing the laser output by a PD and a oscilloscope. The following image shows two 150mw 473nm.

Please give your comments. If you have experiences on the other blue laser, please share us.

Wow even in first and second quadrants it stays stable for a long time. Only starts to fall off @ 15khz. Would be interested in the competition brand....

Meanwhile back at the shop.....mounting the lasers on a new platform and new dual TEC's ...... 8)
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

the picture shows it is normal at 1KHz, no wonder that partners said some chinese suppliers just can do 1Khz, however they declare they dan do 10K, this is indeed lies. now their words be proved, we can see, lasever is 1Khz, so perhaps Chinese lasers just can do 1K highest, but some friends ever told me reputedly a chinese suppliers can do 15Khz, waveform is still standard, just like others 1Khz waveform, but he did not know the name, either, perhaps CNI? we are not sure, we did not test CNI lasers, last year, informations said their lasers modulation lower than 1K, TTL just can do 10K, who knows the truth? perhpas their modulation is actually much worse, maybe lower than 1K, hope someone can provide useful info.