Thread: New Beyond Graphics Show - Cruise by Florida Georgia Line

Default New Beyond Graphics Show - Cruise by Florida Georgia Line

Hello Everyone,

I have created a new graphics show using Beyond. I have been having some time to learn more features and I think this is the best show I have made yet.

The song is very popular right now, Cruise by Florida Georgia Line. I'm not a big country music fan but this is a big crossover Top 40 hit. I used the .m4v video version from iTunes and also play the video through Beyond on an LCD projector.

Hope everyone likes it and uses it before the song's popularity fades away.

Your feedback good or bad would be appreciated, because of course I think everything I make is good. Others may have a less biased view and any help creating better content will be welcome!

The show is also on the pangolin show space. Pango upload cruise w_o video.zip

Next on my to do list is to try using DMX and my Enttec DMX dongle to control some lights & strobes from Beyond.

Thanks,
    Eric
    Eric in New Orleans

Hi Eric
    Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. Beyond for me is very confusing and a long learning curve. When I downloaded your show I just got frames there was no show??
    Looking forward to your next show.
    Cheers
    tony
    Photonlexicon FTP Server.

Tony,

I downloaded the zip file to double check & the show file is included. The file cruise.bswh is the actual timeline show file. The other files are just some of the frames. I just checked and it is now available on the Pangolin show space site pangolinshows.com

Let me know if you still have problems running it.

Thanks,
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by tony220171 View Post
    Hi Eric
    Thanks for taking the time to share this with us. Beyond for me is very confusing and a long learning curve. When I downloaded your show I just got frames there was no show??
    Looking forward to your next show.
    Cheers
    tony
    Eric in New Orleans

Thanks champ I got it at the Pangolin show space site.
    Photonlexicon FTP Server.