Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular

Smile Need list of people that will be going to the show in Lakeland

Well, I've been exchanging e-mails with Bill Benner about the event, and although he probably won't be able to make it to the show, he did say that he had already contacted the producer of the event. He said he could even get us some free tickets!

I spoke with Hayden Hale on the phone yesterday, and it looks like he might not be able to go to the show either. (All of Pangolin is gearing up for a big ILDA meeting in China the first week in March.) But Hayden held out a slim chance that he might make it.

Anyway, since this show is coming up really soon, we need to finalize the list of people that will be able to attend, and we also need to pick a day when we want to go. (Or is anyone up for both shows?)

So far I know we've got allthatwhichis and myself. Marconi - you said earlier that you'd like to attend; are you still going? And what about KCar?

Fred, I know your schedule is up in the air right now. Hopefully you'll know for certain by the weekend prior to the show though. (Stay in touch.)

Anyone else? I'd like to give Bill and Hayden as much advance notice as possible. (They're already doing us a huge favor by getting us the free tickets, so I think we owe it to them to make it as easy as possible.)

Adam

Lightbulb

My girlfriend said she'd come. My cousin's not much of a Floyd fan, but if his wife gets it in her head she wants to come... we'll charge her double... She likes the really weird Floyd. The one about the bicyle...

I just spoke with Hayden about this. He is going to find out, one way or another, if he will be able to go. He thinks he will know for sure tomorrow.

I doubt I will be able to go. In any event, I will be able to get some tickets for this from Ryan, and likely arrange a sort of "back stage" tour, as long as we keep it low profile...

By the way, we have a crazy schedule here at Pangolin, with preparing for ILDA. Please drop me a ping by email if there is a discussion that warrants my input...

Best regards,

William Benner

OK, Hayden is 99% sure he can go.

Lets figure out how many people (total) want to come, and then I will see if Ryan is up for giving out all these tickets...

Bill

Thumbs up

Me, me, me... and my girlfriend...

Thumbs up

I'll be there!

I spoke with Fred last night, and he said that he and his wife should be able to go. He'll know for certain by early next week. (Figure tuesday)

So that makes 5 of us... 6 with Hayden.

I haven't seen any posts from Marconi in a long while... Anyone know if he's still interested? (As far as I remember, he was the only other one that originally said he could go...)

With everyone's work schedule being different, I suggest we try to go to the Saturday evening show rather than the one on Friday. Nearly everyone will have Saturday off anyway, so it should be a lot easier for folks to make the trip. Sound good?

Adam

See this thread for details about the venue, including times, etc... Looks like we're all set for the show. Unfortunately, both Bill and Hayden will be tied up and thus will not be joining us. Sorry - maybe next time! (In their defense, the ILDA conference in China is starting up the very next week, and they're flying out that weekend, so they really are slammed...)

Adam