Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photonics West

:idea: Looks as if their 473nm stuff is coming !!!! Would like to get a reveiw on one. Reds look interesting......but it is going to be hard to beat a Maxyzmodule
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Yeah I'm going to get a Maxyzmodule. I waz just thinking about 3 WATTS out of a single diode though --Whoa!... :P

It's probably more than one diode, all coupled together by way of 14 fibers. Can't say what the beam will look like though. anyone know what a numerical aperture of <0.22 mean? Is it good or bad?
    Remember the future?, That'd today, as you imagined it yesterday.

I shot a note off to Rumzing and they sent a lot of spec sheets with no prices :?: They did comment that their price was higher than Lasever. They also stated that to become a dealer status you must purchase 5 or more units per month. :!: Not good for the hobby aspect of one or two per year! Maybe someone will pop in for a review of one of their units....hopefully not a reboxer.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

How about a sample?