Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: WANTED WAV to ILDA CONVERTER.

ANyone using this function in LSX have you had success with any shows longer than 30 minutes. It works perfect for about 10 mins or less but every time I try a full show, it states it will be near 90,000 frames, then when it gets done there are only about 38,000 frames created and some of the en of the end of the show ends up in the beginning. It is real odd, would prefer to not piece them together if you have any ideas. Thanks

Pretty high end i9 CPU with plenty of ram.
    leading in trailing technology

I haven't used the utility, but I've imported large ILDA exports (exported by Mamba III). LSX's frame catalog is limited to 32775 frames so I'm surprised that you made it further than that. On a side note, older versions of LSX had issues saving really large show files reliably, but that got fixed a few years ago.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    I haven't used the utility, but I've imported large ILDA exports (exported by Mamba III). LSX's frame catalog is limited to 32775 frames so I'm surprised that you made it further than that. On a side note, older versions of LSX had issues saving really large show files reliably, but that got fixed a few years ago.

-David
    Perhaps it was 32775, I was guessing at some numbers I saw over the weekend. It must be a bug that the tool allows for the import of up to 100,000 frames if the timeline can only support 32775.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Perhaps it was 32775, I was guessing at some numbers I saw over the weekend. It must be a bug that the tool allows for the import of up to 100,000 frames if the timeline can only support 32775.
    I'd have to check the limit but I know the ILDA standard maxes out the possible number of frames at a 16bit number... Either 32768 or 65536 depending on whether it is signed. I think software could ignore and play whatever is in the file but that would be non-standard behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I'd have to check the limit but I know the ILDA standard maxes out the possible number of frames at a 16bit number... Either 32768 or 65536 depending on whether it is signed. I think software could ignore and play whatever is in the file but that would be non-standard behavior.
    Thanks for the info!