Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help

Default Need help

Can someone please make this logo for QS ?

I need this for a show,so someone would do me a great pleasure with it.

Joland
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 fonteinen logo.jpg  

I forgot to say, must play with 15 KPPS scanners

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

sorry. it's not possible for an image that complex to be scanned with 15k pps scanners and still look good.

i would be surprised if you could do that with 30k.

Quote Originally Posted by Joland View Post
    Can someone please make this logo for QS ?

I need this for a show,so someone would do me a great pleasure with it.

Joland
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Yes cant be done, I have a 40k scanner and its still not possible sorry.
    Photonlexicon FTP Server.

Created 2 files, each with a different optimization. Even on 30K scanners it's going to flicker, so at 15K don't expect this to look good! All white since no color was specified.

I tried to upload the file here but it didn't work, so I put it on google drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kU&usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Created 2 files, each with a different optimization. Even on 30K scanners it's going to flicker, so at 15K don't expect this to look good! All white since no color was specified.

I tried to upload the file here but it didn't work, so I put it on google drive: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kU&usp=sharing
    Yep That worked for me nice job
    Try this image DZ

Attachment 39068

Hi Dz can you please try and trace this image just white is fine but colour would be better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails male_optical_illusion.jpg  

Last edited by tony220171; 07-06-2013 at 22:46.

Also I'm going to need a version of the mayan calendar that will have no flicker with a set of stepper motors run by a hedgehog.

EDIT: I just got a PM from someone else in this thread calling me a leech. I'm sorry DZ, I should have offered some compensation for your skills just like the other folks here did.
    Last edited by araugh; 07-05-2013 at 17:06.

Hi Dz can you please try and trace this image just white is fine but colour would be better.
    Try this and see how you like it. Pretty high point count but not too bad. Although I made the frame in color I didn't turn on the color projector and was just viewing it on a little HeNe projector without blanking, so not completely sure how well it looks! I didn't do the bottom part of the logo, would have added too many points by then.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...m8&usp=sharing

Also I'm going to need a version of the mayan calendar that will have no flicker with a set of stepper motors run by a hedgehog.

EDIT: I just got a PM from someone else in this thread calling me a leech. I'm sorry DZ, I should have offered some compensation for your skills just like the other folks here did.
    A leech?! Damn! No offense taken here at all, I got a chuckle out of it! No compensation needed, I don't mind throwing together a free frame or two now and then, keeps my skills up.

-hedgehog

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by araugh View Post
    I just got a PM from someone else in this thread calling me a leech. I'm sorry DZ, I should have offered some compensation for your skills just like the other folks here did.
    Someone called you a leech? Had to be someone with a broken sarcasm detector. (or someone going for the long-troll...)

For the idiot who sent the PM to Araugh, know this: He is Adam Raugh of X-Laser, and he's been an ardent supporter of both PL *and* SELEM for several years now.

He has given quite a lot to this community, but often in quiet, unassuming ways, and he hasn't ever asked for anything in return. I and many others here consider him to be an asset to the community and a close personal friend as well.

To even think of accusing him of being a leech shows just how clueless you really are.

Adam