Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help

Damn kind of you Adam. The guy did have a point though that I shouldn't have just been making smartass remarks and deserve to have gotten trolled. I do find it a bit frustrating that there is a ton of information here on how to do these things for themselves and some folks just want to take advantage of the talent and knowledge people here have built up to make images for commercial purposes without any offer of compensation or appreciation.

I'll let it be, but if you want to read his hilarious response to your post I'll be forwarding it to you in a sec. It's good stuff.

Thanks

I dunno... Tony's request was even more complex than the original, yet no one jumped on him for being a smartass...

Agreed that many people here give freely of their talents to others who just take advantage of it without thought of compensation. Not sure if there's a solution to that though. I suppose a simple "thank you" would be a good place to start... Pity that no one in this thread has done that yet.

Adam

PS: Just got the PM. Oh man - someone missed the entire point of your post!

Thanks for the files, they are better then the original, but still a bit flickering, im afraid i need better scanners.