Thread: Attention David Wu @ Lasever

Default Attention David Wu @ Lasever

Hi David,

I sent you a wire transfer for the blue DPSS 473 , 100 mw laser I won on Ebay .
    The wire transfer was on Jan 16, 2007 and I have not heard anything back from you to confirm receipt and shipment of goods. please get back to me asap If you value your customers and wish to sell more lasers to anyone on this forum.
    I know communications on the Internet affected your part of the globe but only temporarily with the use of satellites you have no excuses to blame the Tsunami for failing to get back to me in a reasonable time frame. Surely you have the funds by now.

Rick Poulin :evil:
    Profile Redacted by Admin @ 04.24.2010

I'm sure he will come through for you Rick. I've ordered several from them and they have always arrived in a reasonable amount of time.

David

Why don't you just pick up the phone ?
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts

Quote Originally Posted by aijii
    Why don't you just pick up the phone ?
    Yeah Right.

1. I don't have a phone number
    2. Even If i did call who wants to rack up a long distance call to China ( now 13 hours ahead of my time zone ) in the random chance of contacting anyone who might understand me as my Manadarin is not good enough and I doubt whoever answers that phone has a decent grasp on English or French for that matter. Hence my ranting.
    Ok Jan 26, I received a PM from David in response to my PM and he gave me a confirmation of shipment and fedex tracking number.
    It's helps to communicate well , lest a feeling of abandonment settles in to fill the void from lack of responses and fullfilment of business contracts.

Rick
    Profile Redacted by Admin @ 04.24.2010