Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sale RGB400mw Laser, Include Software

Default Sale RGB400mw Laser, Include Software

Green: 150mW (532nm), Red: 200mW(635nm), Blue: 50mW (473nm)
    High Speed Scanner: Scan rate X axis>30Kpps, Y axis>30Kpps; Scan angle: +/-40 degree

Price include Laser Show Control Software
    USD $4,100.00

Main Page: http://www.artlaser.net/defaulten.asp
    Any members can contact Eliezer from Artlaser, export@artlaser.net
    Special Gift will get in new year!

=============================
    Art Laser Technology Co., Ltd
    Exports Department
    Tel:+86 755 82449798
    Mail: export@artlaser.net
    MSN:liustar546@msn.com

Just wanted to make a small comparison for you. My 280mw RGB, ghetto projector has cost me
    around...

500 - B (50mW)
    300 - R (220mW)
    125 - G (30mW)
    600 - scanners (30K)
    175 - DAC (popelscan)... $1700

IF... (when) I were to get better hardware and software it would be Pangolin Intro and that's a DAC and software, I think and it's around $2000...

So for $3700, I, you, almost anyone could build a 280mW RGB, TTL, projector controlled by Pangolin hardware and software with... no box. Mine is on a piece of wood. ops: But I bet for $300 I could make an enclosure that would drive itself around with an RC controller.

Granted, if yours is analouge, it's colors'll be better but I think you got too much green there. My white it fairly nice with the combo I got.

So, for others, is it analouge? Does the software come relatively close to even comparing to Pangolin? The hardware?

Sorry to do this, but for $4100, I'm sure a certain Pangolin rep, :roll: would gladly help you buy you lasers, or at least tell you where to spend your $2100 for lasers and probably express deliver your software/hardware set up AND give you a few shows to play with... And for $2100 I bet you could get a better balanced white than the 400:50:150 mix up there. Now if this was $2000 to $2500, maybe. (edit, I put $200 to $2500 first, DOH!)

My $0.02
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Default Dare?

Hello, allthatwhichis:
    You compare your 30mw to our 150mwGreen? Just a oddment of ours.
    And you can get a fairly nice white at so low level, otherwise, who will like to see white always when showing.
    One point, we are a professional manufactory of laser show equipments. Not a hobby-man will mount lasers on wood :roll:
    We will practise our after-sell-service in one year, any replacement of parts will complete for free.

More than seven years experience of laser show factory making. Everyunit of our RGB lasers will sure get out perfect white light.
    So dude, please don't compare your buying scattered and sum up laser parts to our pipelining laser show projectors.
    In business, basic cost and sell price is different.

Sincerely,
    Eliezer
    Exports Department

My main point was that a professional looking and functioning RGB projector, say 500mW, could be built for probably $2000 AND you could have Pangolin's intro card and software for $2000. I just think $4100 is a little high for your projector and software. I'd spend $2000 to $2500 (almost did it again...) for your set up. It's mainly the controller and software I find to be possibly lacking. I can see your projector being worth around $2000. Each componet about $400 or 450, 150 green, 400, red, 50 blue, and scanners. Maybe $200 to 400 on optics and an enclosure. A nice oak box'd be nifty. That's also assuming the scanners are atleast as good as say the DT40s, but for the other $2000... I guess I AM a ruined man after FLEM. You'd have to do a side by side with the same projector running Pangolin and PROVE to me your DAC and software would even compete before I would think about spending the same amount on it.

My first comparison was kinda with my, scattered and sum it up laser part, but in reality if I had $4100 to spend on building a projector it'd smoke that beast you got there and run on the industry standard software. If only I had $4100 to prove it... :roll:

Anyone more finacially blessed than I at them moment have a real world comparison they've built? :roll:

And yes, I know basic cost and sell price is different. I really do not want to know how much it cost you to build that projector. $200, $300... And yes R&D for the soft and hard controllers... That's another reason is seems high. You probably don't even have to import the parts. You get em made next door... I have to pay $500+ for scanners AND $75 to get em shipped to me... :lol:

I'll stop now, was a long and rough night at work and it looks like I needed to vent. I know thread crapping isn't a good thing but $4100 caught my eye. Good deal was not the first thing to come to mind... and while even I have said to several people, this hobby AIN'T cheap, I guess this is why most of us here build our own projectors. If you like you can search for a for sale thread of mine and crap in it to return the flavor... :idea:

I have no experience with this model, but one thing I noticed is that it has 200mW of 635nm red. Those are pricey diodes.

Now what I am curious about is the pricing and features on the AL-P-RGB3000. If it's a reasonable price with analog modulation, I'd definitely consider picking one up for evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis

IF... (when) I were to get better hardware and software it would be Pangolin Intro and that's a DAC and software, I think and it's around $2000...
    Actually, Pangolin has reduced the price of intro to $1495,

http://www.pangolin.com/products/pricelist-ld2000.htm

Dave
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

I too think the price is high but not by too much, its a good offer for ebay but not to a message board filled with hobbiest who like to do things themselves

Lets make a comparison and these prices are with analog
    Green: 150mW (532nm) $300
    Red: 200mW(635nm), $600
    Blue: 50mW (473nm) $750

High Speed Scanner: Scan rate X axis>30Kpps, Y axis>30Kpps; Scan angle: +/-40 degree
    $600

$2250 to get the above parts from any chinese manufacture

High end breadboards can be had for $200
    Stick that in an enclosure $100
    Higher end Optics and mounts $300

Now we are sitting at $2850

add pangolin intro $1495

total comes to $4345

This price being for good components that will not come misaligned too often and if they do its not a hard trick.

I think the art laser with whatever software it comes with can be duplicated for around $3000 tops

hey, dudes.

I post my selling topic in Buy/Sell/Trade zone. And i think this message will give good news to green laser interest-people.
    I still want to remention my idea, we are a manufactory of laser show machines, and we can make out these RGB things five units per day.

Allthatwhichis, Suppose a thing for you, if sb. wants to buy your already sum-up laser machine, which have cost you at least five days of your rest time. And you will sell it in
    500 - B (50mW)
    300 - R (220mW)
    125 - G (30mW)
    600 - scanners (30K)
    175 - DAC (popelscan)...
    $1700?

Your garage space and family playing time is all free for that want buying man? You will sell the laser at basic cost price?
    That's unbelieveable! What's your opinion?

Sincerely,
    Exports Department

He was not saying his time is free but rather that most people on this messageboard should concider putting their own projector together. This way that can service their own projector and work on it as needed. Lets face it, no laser is turn key and stays this way. All chinese multidiode lasers come out of alignment when they ship to the states and the adjustments are not easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliezer
    hey, dudes.

I post my selling topic in Buy/Sell/Trade zone. And i think this message will give good news to green laser interest-people.
    I still want to remention my idea, we are a manufactory of laser show machines, and we can make out these RGB things five units per day.

Allthatwhichis, Suppose a thing for you, if sb. wants to buy your already sum-up laser machine, which have cost you at least five days of your rest time. And you will sell it in
    500 - B (50mW)
    300 - R (220mW)
    125 - G (30mW)
    600 - scanners (30K)
    175 - DAC (popelscan)...
    $1700?

Your garage space and family playing time is all free for that want buying man? You will sell the laser at basic cost price?
    That's unbelieveable! What's your opinion?

Sincerely,

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz
    He was not saying his time is free but rather that most people on this messageboard should concider putting their own projector together. This way that can service their own projector and work on it as needed. Lets face it, no laser is turn key and stays this way. All chinese multidiode lasers come out of alignment when they ship to the states and the adjustments are not easy.
    Amen! Congrats on your 100th post!!!