Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lightspace (Omar<-FL) and Melody Lee (Lightspace)

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

what units. what price, what specs?

and... video/pics or it didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Fuck me sideways...

I just picked up 3 of these projectors, and I have to say that Brad's comments don't even begin to do these things justice. These are seriously nice units! The beam specs are better than any other laser projector I own - hands down. And the color balance seems dead-on, despite what Chroma would lead you to believe. (I, too, thought they needed more red, but it turns out that they have just the right amount.)

The scanners are incredible. They beat out both my DT-40's and my awesome Scan-Pro 50's.

I honestly didn't want to spend this much money (especially since I really didn't have it to start with!), but now that I've got these projectors, I have to say it was money well spent. These things ROCK!

Get yourself one, before Omar goes up on the price. (Because honestly, these projectors are every bit as solid as a Kvant Spectrum, and they're 1/4th the price!)

Adam
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    what units? what price, what specs?
    The Pluto II's. 2.5 watt RGB's - Same as Brad posted above. Specs available here: http://www.eightonlight.cn/products/.../0824/159.html Price is under $2500.

and... video/pics or it didn't happen
    Working on it!

Adam

here are a Testpic from Pluto....modified to 6.2Watt.....Driven for this test with 3.5Watt....Distance Projector/Screen....round about 18Mtr....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rgbwtest.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	41105

very nice!

i'd love to try some of my shows through it

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin1 View Post
    here are a Testpic from Pluto....modified to 6.2Watt.....Driven for this test with 3.5Watt....Distance Projector/Screen....round about 18Mtr....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rgbwtest.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	41105
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

here are some inside Fotos from Omars Laserheads.....with actual Powermeassurement....with Ophirpowermeter...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blue 3.2W-----actual 3403mW.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	311.2 KB 
ID:	41106Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.3Watt red....actual 1498mW.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	41107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	680mW red 637nm.....jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	293.8 KB 
ID:	41108

that's some really nice construction...

any chance of working out a deal on a projector in exchange for some advertising on my youtube laser page? my page is up to almost 45,000 views...

here are some inside Fotos from Omars Laserheads.....with actual Powermeassurement....with Ophirpowermeter...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blue 3.2W-----actual 3403mW.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	311.2 KB 
ID:	41106Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.3Watt red....actual 1498mW.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	41107Click image for larger version. 

Name:	680mW red 637nm.....jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	293.8 KB 
ID:	41108

really a interesting offer....but at this time we have only 1 of this modified Projector.....but if we have more of them in the next Time.....we can talk about....
    Just working on a 25 Watt Model....a Little bit bigger as Pluto...but even more Power...actual we have 6.5Watt Green, 9Watt Blue....and 4.5Watt red in use...but we Need mooooooor red....hehe...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Holy schnikes!! That's pretty cool seeing inside these modules. 25 watts in a box a little bigger than the Pluto is just down right scarey. (Where do I sign? lol)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	albumCAPNZ17Y.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	41109a look inside Red 637nm.....5Watt....round about...it works in the 25Watttest modul.....not to see here: the Objective....actual Power: 5.107mW.....Div: 0.83mrd...Diameter: 4.5mmx5.1mm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	albumCAPNZ17Y.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	41109a look inside Red 637nm.....5Watt....round about...it works in the 25Watttest modul.....not to see here: the Objective....actual Power: 5.107mW.....Div: 0.83mrd...Diameter: 4.5mmx5.1mm
    I would take two units of these, please. But >6W should be easily reachable with 36 diodes, not?