Thread: Wanted: ~30mw green laser with TTL

Default Wanted: ~30mw green laser with TTL

I need one for my home built laser show. I can buy one from aixiz for about $110. If you can beat that price let me know.

a quick search on ebay yelded
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160078106154

This is a 50mw with no IR filter producing 350mw total power but 50mw of visable light. If you need 30mw, it has a tunable pot on it to adjust the power level down

hi, carmangary, You can take a look at ours:

http://www.artlaser.net/productinfoen.asp?idname=COOL-1

Price: $ 90.00/unit
    =============================
    Art Laser Technology Co., Ltd
    Exports Department
    Tel:+86 755 82449798
    Mail: export@artlaser.net
    MSN:liustar546@msn.com
    =============================

Watch out when buying from Aixiz... I have the 30mW green ttl and it doesn't have an IR filter. We tested it at FLEM and right out of the apature it was measuring almost 80mW. It's second in the RGB set up so it has to go off the R/G optic and through the RG/b optic and off the scanners... After the scanners it read 25mW... My 50mW blue from Extreme Lasers was measuring 80 to 90 right at the apature and 74 to 79 after the scanners up to 10 or so feet away...

Also the first green I got from Aixiz didn't blank well. It took me over a month to get a replacement. Granted they did not requier me to return my first one, it took 4 or 5 emails and a subtle threat that the faulty green would be seem at FLEM. I got my replacment in 2 days after that email AND they threw in a 5mW green pointer... yay! :roll: When the replacment arrive I sent a reply asking flat out if it had an IR filter and was told "Yes, it has an IR filter." :x

In a couple of minutes my respect for Aixiz fell through the florr and for Extreme Lasers when up several notches, but I also mentioned to EL that the blue would be seen here...

edit:
    I think he wants an OEM module. Although for $90 it could be butchered and all those extra part could be a gold mine...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thanks for the tips so far. Even with the faults aixiz is still in the front running since it sounds like they do eventually get things right (and they are only 4 hrs away in case I need to take matters into my own hands). Shipping from China is so high ($60) so that almost doubles the price of the laser. I'll just keep looking.

I ordered the 30mw green from Aixiz this morning. I'll let you all know how fast it gets here and how good or bad it is.

Recived my 30mw green laser module from Aixiz. Very fast shipping.

It's very bright. I can see the beam in a dim room. Haven't tested the blanking yet but will soon.

The module itself has been used. It is knicked up and I can see marks where it had been mounted before. But I assume all of their lasers are like this?

I doubt that it has an IR filter but I didn't expect one. I'll rig something up. Does anyone have a good source for one?

I would be in a hurry to install an I/R filter.....I would bet it doesn't have one......I had a 50 mw unit from them and it needed one as a power measurement revealed over 400mw! No need to go without a filter....it can save a lot of troubles. The unit I had was TTL blanking only.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich