Thread: Photonbeam - Top Notch Seller

Default Photonbeam - Top Notch Seller

Hola Amigos,

I just received a package from Photonbeam noted on the ebay thread http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...388#post266388 look at his other items if you want a laserscope or other goodies. Everything I received was packed in a wonderful manner and worked wonderfully. I know he hopes to move to a climate closer to the equator so I suspect he will have good deals in the future listed. I wish I had the cash to not inform you but keep an eye on his auctions as he has a pile of great stuff.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Hi sugeek, I know you have bought a bunch of pieces parts (some from me), have I missed the build posts?
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    Hi sugeek, I know you have bought a bunch of pieces parts (some from me), have I missed the build posts?
    Mostly waiting for me to have time and it not to be 110F in the garage... Work has stolen all of my time! I need to replace my galvos and buy new software too I suspect you may see build pictures of a beam table in the future. I was holding out for CTs or Eyemagics I may just give in and get smash on your forehead when done clones for a bit...

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Also received some goods from Steve! fast shipping and all as expected, great seller. now if I only had money for his scopes
    leading in trailing technology