Thread: Laser cabinet

Default Laser cabinet

I know that most have seen the black cabinet ,in my gallery,that all my stuff was in. It has become for sale....here, before it is slated for fleabay. Has terminal strips for power access, P/C 450 watt 5 and 12v power supply, LCD thermal managing unit with 2 thermocouples{ temp and fan speed], keyed switch, 4 switches on front panel,Blue Led colored fans with speed control,2 aluminum plates to mount optical components on. Used , but would make a nice set for someone to use. Cover with elastic sewn in also goes. All is flat black and the cabinet measures 15.5 x 17.5 x 10.5 inches. Rubber no-slips on the bottom. Rear cover has easy access stainless fasteners. Would like to ship in States....keep shipping down. Open to offers........... :idea: Could be reworked very little to suit your needs to make a great set.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Where are the pictures inthe gallery exactly. You got a bunch of stuff in there.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

It is not all tha great looking, but would make a nice cabinet for about any projector setup you could come up with for DPSS. I had plans of 2 DAC's and a set of slower 15k scanners just for beamshows and a giant 1/2 W green laser I had. Now I am going a different route and wont be using it any more.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Arrow

ITEM SOLD It has found a good home and will be used again!

Talking new projector case... For ME!!!

Whoo Hoo!

That would be MY new case! Funny thing is that I didn't make the connection on the E-bay listing. I had no idea it was Mike's case all along. (eh, color me clueless I guess!) But that case should have more than enough room for the stuff I'm going to put in it. (Of course, I still need to buy the lasers that I'm going to install in there, but I've got the mounts and the galvos already.)

Adam