Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: where to buy a 3 watt red laser,and how much is the appropriate price

For our laser 638nm 4W and soon 5W coming up, the beam is 2cm by 2cm at 30feet. the beam size is 5 by 5mm at aperture.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    I went and looked at the red big C-mount thread at the other forum. One, I know where he sources them, I talked with the company two years ago. I had a sample of their 5 watt product. The Beam will be, without massive correction prisms, about 8 cm by 5 cm at 30 feet. You'll need 6840s or 6860s just to scan it without clipping. Arrays and OPSL still win for now.

Steve
    Professional manufacturer for High Power DPSS and Diode Lasers.
    1~8W 638nm Red
    1~8W 520nm Green
    1~20W 445/465nm Blue
    3~10W RGB laser
    http://www.lasever.com/
    Email: sales@lasever.com

Quote Originally Posted by astatic View Post
    Say that to the people who drive a Skoda, it's a good car for less money.

Good isn't always exspensive, most of the time you pay allot for the brand and a little bit for the goods/development
    For some people it's hard to believe or they have there benefits to keep the price high.
    The difference lies in less or barely nothing.
    The whole crisis in Europe started with people who tried to become rich as soon as they can.
    penetrating!!!!!
    incisive!!!!!! y it requires 15 words for a post?
    come on!

Quote Originally Posted by sbk View Post
    I was speaking about lasers only, even if this rule of thumb applies to lots of things.

AND I told : cheap. Not less expensive. A Skoda isn't cheap at all! There is a lot of difference between an acceptable price for a given things, vs a cheap price...

Finally you could find some good quality things for cheaper, but it may be not reliable at all, thus making it more expensive in the future. I made the experience with lasers several times, that's why my last buy was an OPSL module
    choose the one that fits u, will be the best. there is no good or bad, but fit or unfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasever View Post
    Yes, I mean camparison of high power like 4W built from arrays of single-mode diodes.

We correction the beam of P73's to get small beam size. capable of camparison. surely nice for laser show. People can't resist to have a look at the nice beam for price only a fraction :-) of the contrast.
    Thankyou. I think I need to learn more about these Mitsubishi diodes. I think a lot of fun can be had with those. Does anyone know who sells them in the UK? I've seen DTR's site, and could do that, but I don't do PayPal, and that's limiting me to local buying, until I decide on some other way.

We could supply u with the right device. 638nm laser with a maximum of 4.5*5mm^2 spot size at the aperture and divergence less than 1.6mrad. the output power up to 3.5 watt. so do blue 450nm, 4.5*5mm^2 and 1.2 mrad Max.
    we also supply fiber coupled laser, as well as other applications. wish u good luck.

Hi.

We have 2 pcs 5 watt Kvant red lasers for sale. 1x 5 watt and 1x 5.8 watt if it could be for interest. :-)
    Only runned ~200 hours.

so high the output power! i think it is still in warranty period, right? would u pls pm me for more discuss, like price and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bestlaser View Post
    We could supply u with the right device. 638nm laser with a maximum of 4.5*5mm^2 spot size at the aperture and divergence less than 1.6mrad. the output power up to 3.5 watt. so do blue 450nm, 4.5*5mm^2 and 1.2 mrad Max.
    we also supply fiber coupled laser, as well as other applications. wish u good luck.
    nice. what about the price

Interested. Please PM me with some figurehead prices of what you are looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserpower View Post
    Hi.

We have 2 pcs 5 watt Kvant red lasers for sale. 1x 5 watt and 1x 5.8 watt if it could be for interest. :-)
    Only runned ~200 hours.

hi,guys, what do u think $2,200 for a 2W 638 and 3,400 for a 3 watt. it is acceptable, but i dont know much of it. i am considering if i am going to pay .