Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: AndyF97 - Scams 13 year olds on unfair trades - Highly (un)recommended

Andy,
    I know, you said that,but we can. I have to say that despite discussions I have had with you in the past where there has been much disagreement, in this I am inclined to support you. This just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser:

I'm not assuming any preconceived conceptions
    No?
    I'm sorry you have paid out money, I have a daughter who has also been subjected to being used.
    Maybe you did not intend it, but this is not debatable; this was not nice. This parallel example assumes that snowflake was used. It isn't even softened with the suggestion that snowflake "might feel as if has been used"

As I have always done, I've helped people,
    OK, then just do it, quietly.

Do I need to post more

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	120.8 KB 
ID:	46331

Connah Kawaii Desu Nealon otherwise known an Snowflake, attempting to hide the card identity.

Before somebody writes that I can fake this bitmap; that is true indeed but I cannot fake an inbound facebook message.

I also requested Facebook to archive a copy of my account as it stands in the event it is hacked and the evidence lost. They confirmed this has been done today.

I have already instructed our company lawyer to write to Snowflakes father instructing him to remove slanderous comments from PL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled.bmp  

Last edited by andyf97; 02-16-2015 at 16:17. Reason: Uodated in 2015 to re-add the image.

someone just made bills naughty list.

LOL-

Someone just got found out!!!

Snowflake- if I were you, I would publically apologize to AndyF. I am quite sure you do not want more postings from him to provide more proof that you are/were trying to pull a fast one.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

No you don't, but it would be fun.

I've got another question:
    Francesco is not a third party. He is Pangolin repair centre for Europe...
    There is a suggestion that Francesco can upgrade these cards to a pro level. Is that a standard service or only one available if Francesco is unaware of the nature of the original card. And can that nature be undetectable except for a "sticker"? It would be interesting to hear from Francesco.

Oh, and snowflake:
    I'm a producer, I make mediocre music and I'm a brony.
    This is easy. You do not want Pangolin making any serious efforts in this regard.
    Last edited by planters; 08-28-2013 at 19:49.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    No you don't, but it would be fun.

I've got another question:

There is a suggestion that Francesco can upgrade these cards to a pro level. Is that a standard service or only one available if Francesco is unaware of the nature of the original card. And can that nature be undetectable except for a "sticker"? It would be interesting to hear from Francesco.
    Planters; All QM2000 can be changed from Intro to Pro using a kind of flash update; It is required a payment and you would get a file which will do it. The serial number of the card is required; the flash update will only work on the card specified by the serial so No it cannot be used to update 10 Intro's to be 10 Pro's.
    Last edited by andyf97; 08-28-2013 at 19:53. Reason: added a bit of info

Quote Originally Posted by andyf97 View Post
    I have already instructed our company lawyer to write to Snowflakes father instructing him to remove slanderous comments from PL.
    'Libellous'. I'm pretty sure that for legal purposes, PL is a written publication, even though posters are liable for their own comments. Maybe best to take it to PM, where it is neither slanderous nor libellous. By now there is a public interest in the outcome though...

There may actually be both if Skype is involved, but your point is valid. This "13 year old student" may be receiving a valuable education here. Lets hope he learns something.

What's bad about this is, if Snowflake would have contacted Bill directly about an upgrade, he might have given him a deal. Bill has been known to do that from time to time.

I know some people see Andy's attitude as a little harsh here and there but I have never seen him screw people over. Something didn't smell right from the beginning.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Francesco is not a third party. He is Pangolin repair centre for Europe...
    I think he means in the deal... the 13 year old kid and andy are the two parties in the transaction... therefore Francesco is a third party as he has no interest in the deal that took place...

sounds like someone tried to scam pangolin and failed killing a QM in the process... sad