Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem with Winni

Sure the psu just didn't have the wrong plug attached to it? I got a 640 cni 400mw with the wrong plug attached. Took off the wrong plug, cut a computer psu plugs ends off and wired it up. Its been working fine for over a year now.

I suspect these are caged screw terminal PSU rather than ones with a fixed cord.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Looking back, I am wondering if this discussion about the PSU voltage is about my OP. If it is, I can assure that the power supply was originally for only a limited range about 220V. This was confirmed by Winni and was corrected with the new supply. The supplies included were unlike the typical "caged " flip switch 120/220V modules sold by companies like Mean Well. That was an understandable mix-up, hence I ordered again.
    The real problem is this second order and the poor and careless packaging, the miss-addressing, the delays associated with the assumption that I will wait indefinitely for some stranger to return the lasers. When I say careless packaging I'm not just piling on. The cords that were inadvertently included with these new lasers were for Chinese and European/Russian A/C outlets, but they were destined for the US... right?

She can still fix this, but as time passes damage is being done.

I am sorry to hear about this problem Planters, I hope this is resolved quickly, you should not have to pay a thing for the errors that they own!
    This just aint right!
    Myself, I have been meaning to get a 1W 532 from them very soon also and hearing this brings a feeling of loss of a great friend of the forum. I just checked my PL PM's from her and it was not there but I *think* she or they said in an email to me that they have recently relocated.. and she recently had a birth to deal with, yet that was a while ago.
    I also have relocated and I gotta tell you.. things are going to take a long time to get squared away here
    l feel that they have a positive interest in the laser industry and are doing the best that they can in dealing and learning of what the products are that they are selling, a great asset I had/have felt for the forum.
    I think when it comes the time I am ready to order that 532 I would want to see it running over skype, with them demoing it doing Analog modulation also.. Maybe pay them $20 more.
    I dont know if you seen it but there is a thread I started on some red modules that they had for sale and everything sort of went belly up with them there too, they had put up wrong info, prices and pictures.. Yet I can still get what I was interested in and its just the shipping price change that was in question.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PlantersRocks.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	236.6 KB 
ID:	39991
    Planters I have this shirt that I wear, I do not know what kind of music you crank up in that cool as hell entertainment room that you have, I hope it is good rock and roll, blues or even some country
    Anyway I hope that this picture puts a smile on your face for at least a few milliseconds, you rock planters!

Winni has refunded my full PayPal payment to me.

Although Goldenstar screwed up it is beginning to look like the real schmo in this saga is "THE RUSSIAN" who has gone quiet and seems no longer interested in his 1W laser sitting in my lab. I wonder why? Here is the latest in the couple of dozen emails among the three of us.

Arseny,

Hey dude! Four days in the UPS warehouse and no papers and no follow up by you? When I spoke to your mother she said you carried the shipment of these lasers to Russia unopened to simplify customs and I accepted that. The reason that Goldenstar's prices are low is because their profit margin is low. By not shipping my lasers, they will loose the full cost of this order that you never paid for. Winni just had a child and I'm sure that they are not "rollin in the dough".

If customs is the real reason you have been unable to honor you promise to ship the lasers then maybe you should contact her and see if it would be easier to send them back to Golderstar because they were the original shipper.

Respectfully,
    Eric
    Now, I need some lasers or about 5 W of green. The beast I'm working on is too much and too big as a component in an RGB.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    I am considering contacting Laserwave directly and offering to become a broker for North America...
    Please let us know if ya do this
    leading in trailing technology

This might indeed happen. And, if it does I will definitely let you know.

I know that the general consensus is that Winni has been a good source for laser components and that is why I chose to give her my business for a trio of DPSS lasers. I have been disappointed however. The first order arrived in the US with a 220V-only power supply. No specification for the power supply specs were provided on the original invoice, but I would think it unusual to choose this input for this destination ad hoc or if she was uncertain then failing to check with me meant that I had to pay for the correct power supply or pay an equivalent amount to ship the 220V unit back to China. I decided to pay for the new power supply.

I proceeded with a second order for two additional lasers because despite the inconvenience, the first laser performed well. This time, rather than two 2W lasers I received a single 1W laser and a couple of first surface mirrors?!

I am waiting for a response.

Hi Eric ,whatever it is ,I am so sorry for u first .
    Because I send email to u and it always return to me .So I Write it to here :
    Arseny has contacted me and we deal with this things now .
    Finally .For the Arseny sent that parcel H9035828651 Last Locationeparted - Moscow, Russian Federation, Monday, 23.09.2013,you can have a look :
    http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/t...&track.x=Track
    Hope it can arrive there very soon and hope everything is ok for u .
    Best regards
    Winni
    Golden Star Stage Lighting CO.,Ltd
    email: goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com wenxiaoni716@163.com
    MSN : goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com
    contact number: 86-020-86087029 ,86-15902064926

Winni,

I received an email from you this evening and I replied to it a few minuets ago. Your messages have always arrived without any problems, but, your last email to me three days ago stated you planed to sell the lasers to a buyer in Russia. Arseny confirmed this and I told him that I was aware that was the plan you decided on and I was OK with it. This decision to now ship them to me is a SIGNIFICANT and surprising change of plans. Check your email and please get back to me.

Winni,

I received an email from you this evening and I replied to it a few minuets ago. Your messages have always arrived without any problems, but, your last email to me three days ago stated you planed to sell the lasers to a buyer in Russia. Arseny confirmed this and I told him that I was aware that was the plan you decided on and I was OK with it. This decision to now ship them to me is a SIGNIFICANT and surprising change of plans. Check your email and please get back to me.

Hi Eric ,
    Yes ,thanks for your email .
    I got your email now .I reply you now .
    Best regards
    Winni