Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avatars...

Angry Avatars...

Looks like the avatars didnt play nice in the conversion, I was worried about that.

Everyone please try resetting your avatars.

Also: Please note that there are now "profile pictures" and "avatars" both of which are separate entities... They are both accessible from your user settings.

It looks like the old avatar images imported as the profile pictures, and the avatars are a random smattering of stuff...

Lightbulb

Mine looks good... a lil big but it's the correct picture. My sig is too big now though.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Resized max avatar to 100x100pixels.
    Resized profile picture to 250x250pixels.
    Signature image is now 600x200pixels.

Hope that works, if not, tell me.

Red face

The size, 500 x 100 was good, it was the KB size. I can get it to load now but it doesn't show... That's cool though, most people thought it was too distracting anyway.
    Last edited by allthatwhichis; 02-08-2007 at 01:41. Reason: DOH!

From what I have read this software groups the "intensive" processes together to lessen server load.

Image manipulation junk, I believe, is in that category.

I set the filesize limit to 65563bytes... Was your image over that limit or do I have a bug here?

Did you click on the 'Insert Signature Picture' link next to the uploaded image?

Also: I think there may be a setting in the user profile area that allows default posting options like that.

Red face

I didn't know you needed a damn manual to use this thing... I was in basic mode and didn't have that option. :| Damn... I think I'm a CPF smily addict.

edit:
    now I got it in all 3 posts...

I force updated the "basic" to "wysiwyg" editor earlier... you getting the correct one right now?

Thumbs up

O, yea, I figured it out once I saw you mention the insert that I knew I hadn't seen and notice that I didn't see any smilies. Took me a little while to remeber where to find that option to switch but I got it. Thanks though! I prefer to appear the dumbest.

Wink

Aaron;

This software comes with a 270 + page manual. So yeah, you *need* a manual to run it. Spec spent a ton of time combing through the docs before he set up the beta site. Crazy... Who knew forum software could be so complex?

Adam