Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dichro to combine the new 520nm diodes

Hey man, Kecked beat you to it!
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Ok no problem. Let us know how they work!

chad

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

To webshop-owners in general :

No personal offence intended, but I'm always a little annoyed when webshops sell "high quality optics" and are not able to supply proper transmission/reflection graphs.
    I mean, how hard can it be to upload a ~20kB tiff? I wouldn't be surprised if sales would benefit noticeably just by adding a simple graph for each optic.

"high quality" manufacturers supply this data, don't they?

It's because it is all coming from china and they don't have a graph or if they did it wouldn't be consistent from batch to batch. The other issue is as a small web store if the graph showed them to be crap they would be stuck with a bunch of stock that no one wants.

chad

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

I've tried so many types of dichros and I must now have 1000.00 in stuff I can't use. Let's see if the ones Dave has can work. Also with the new 120mw diodes I am less concerned with conserving the green so I'm going back to the traditional G R B arrangement. I am excited to se these and wonder how much and how long till they are here. 4 of them will be plenty for anything I need.
    2-120mw green
    4-170mw red
    1-500mw blue

1-1.5W Whitelight. Not shabby and no fans!

our dichroic reflecton >99%, transimission >97%, normally 98%, you don't worry about lost, considered 520nm too, also as our quantity increasing, prices is very attractive, you can contact with our distributor or email us directly, no need cost 40USD/pcs, .
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Bridge please post a graph of measured performance focusing on the region 500-400nm a second on 600-670nm an a third on 490-430nm. The general full visible graph won't have enough resolution. This dichro is going to be extremely popular so it will pay to get it right. What I am looking for is the cutoff slopes of the dichro in each region. Also what dichro is this. Reflect green pass red blue or pass green reflect red and then a second would be needed that pass red and green and reflects blue. Depends on how you set it up. With the newer higher power green diodes I think we can return to the traditional g r b arrangement. I'm testing a bunch of them to find what works best.

Whatever GRB, or GBR, or BRG, The most important is less power loss, then save money, which dichroic using is not the most important, most important is transimission and reflection.
    Abour test result, for more trust, we will asking others do test result, we are talking about this and soon will had result, thanks.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

while I will say I have gotten dichro from you in the past many many years back and it was not the greatest, the issue is not trust at all. I believe you mean well and always support use here. I do trust you. Plus the dollars to try it are trivial compare to your investment to make it. I was just looking to define the issue and since I can't be there with you detailed graphs of actual measured dichro are the easiest way to communicate.

因此,该图表可以用来预测 "performance".

我的意思是没有不敬

Be Well, 对...我们非常感谢你。
    Last edited by kecked; 09-21-2013 at 08:46.

Dave....HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

Dave was good enough to send me a piece of dichro to test that passes blue and red and reflects green which is the dichro I was originally looking for for 520nm. While I have no official tools to measure power, by eye I can tell you his dichro works very well for 520nm. FINALLY I find a dichro that works for all wavelengths. Looks like the search is over from Dave for the green last and Bridge from the green in the first position. Go get them guys! Gals?(not sure if we have any ladies on this forum or not come to think of it)