Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Equalizer animation

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    You have 14 days between connections. The latest versions actually display a message when you close Beyond down warning you how many days you have left, probably to avoid situations like this. I hope you're not away for too long.

You already have more advanced equalisers in Beyond than the ones above.

Start Beyond and start some music playing on your pc.

Go to the bottom of the screen to the QuickFX area and expand it upwards and select the audio tab.

In this tab you'll see a record button in the form of a red dot. Press this and you should see the equaliser in the QuickFX area spring into life. This equaliser is nothing to do with the equaliser you're about to create, its just an indication of the audio input (at least for these purposes ).

Go to a spare workspace cell, right click and select create new shape.

In the shape editor, under where it says Primary Shape, there are 2 rows of buttons on recent versions. The bottom row of buttons control equaliser types. Select one of these buttons and the cue will turn instantly into an equaliser of the selected type and will jump into life responding to the audio input you enabled earlier.

You can then modify this with other buttons under primary shape, by adjusting basic parameters such as size and number of points, or by selecting beam or line mode, and also by adding such Effects as you might desire such as colour effects or any other available effect.

Have a play when you can get the FB3 connected and enjoy!
    You sir, are awesome!
    I also downloaded one of your Cue packs btw, thanks! haha

Im gone for at least another week. This is depressing because i was making ques in beyond to pass the time -__-

You're more than welcome although I only really expanded on what Jem had said.

Re the cue packs, I hope you enjoy the cues. They were made without a laser in the software only and on reflection when viewed, not all are great, but there are some worth while ones and I hope you enjoy them.

Re the cue packs, I hope you enjoy the cues. They were made without a laser in the software only and on reflection when viewed, not all are great, but there are some worth while ones and I hope you enjoy them.
    I use alot of them and just manipulate with x/y/z modulation and quickfx for live shows. Can twist them into some really fun stuff
    One of them is my favorite and im sure people are tired of seeing it haha, if i could open beyond id tell you what its called

- - - Updated - - -

I use alot of them and just manipulate with x/y/z modulation and quickfx for live shows. Can twist them into some really fun stuff
    One of them is my favorite and im sure people are tired of seeing it haha, if i could open beyond id tell you what its called

Awesome,

I did try to do this at a recent LEM, but did not quite follow the instructions, just tried again and it works a treat.

Cheers WL.

Tony.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Is this cue pack still available for download ?

Just sign up here:

http://www.pangolinshows.com/

..and you'll have access to hundreds of shows and cues from users around the globe.

Just sign up here:

http://www.pangolinshows.com/

..and you'll have access to hundreds of shows and cues from users around the globe.
    But only if you bought your Pangolin product from an authorised dealer :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonaut View Post
    But only if you bought your Pangolin product from an authorised dealer :'(
    All you need is your fb3 serial number.

If you guys want I can upload all the que's I have downloaded and created to my drop box and put the link here.
    Will have to be next week some time.

If only JD3. I've had an email from Pangolin denying access based on me purchasing my FB3 on feebay (or rather - not from an authorised distributor). I thought it a little odd to chase a customer off in that manner - but it has forced my hand towards other software for the time being, certainly for que creation.

Hopefully my copy of LSX will arrive soon, so will be learning to develop my own effects using that and use QS to play the ques.