Thread: AALEM - Laser Enthusiast meeting in Aalen (LOBO/ILDA Conference)

Laser Warning AALEM - Laser Enthusiast meeting in Aalen (LOBO/ILDA Conference)

Hi fellow laserists! I'd like to invite you to join the LaserFreak Meeting in Aalen, Germany on November 2.-4.
    Let's make this the biggest laser gathering in history! Already more then 115 freaks have registered. Deadline
    for registration is October 20th.

On saturday we will have an exhibition area where you can show your laser projectors and chat with other laserists.
    Several seminars about hot topics in the laser display industry will be conducted. In the evening we the LaserFreak-Award
    will take place. This is the only laser show competition where every entry is shown in laser and you can vote who will be the winner.
    On sunday the laser freak meeting will take place at LOBO's facilities. Watch their shows and take a look behind the scenes there.
    Coherent will be there with staff and measuring equipment, so when you ever wondered what power or beam profile your laser projector
    has, this is the place to get it checked.
    On monday the ILDA tradeshow will take place. Admission is free for everyone who registered for the LaserFreak meeting.

See you in Aalen & please register using this website:
    http://www.laserfreak.net/he.pl?cate...ticle=00000003

@admin: sorry for the shameless plug I hope it is okay to post this matter from the sister forum laserfreak.net here.
    As this is nearly coincident with the ILDA conference, maybe it will become worthwhile for some of you to fly over the big
    pond

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I think it would be cool if we had more shared discussion with Laserfreak users.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

I'd say, if you can get the chance to hop on plane that weekend, the trip will be well worth it... LaserFreak and a chance to see around the LOBO facility in the same weekend is surely something not to be missed! For me, LOBO shows have always had a finesse that other laser presentations rarely match. The artwork, colour renditions, and skill that goes into their shows is clearly evident, and probably worth the trip alone. But a weekend of LaserFreak as well. If I wasn't working that weekend I'd be straight over!

James
    Laser Safety
    https://www.lvroptical.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LaserSafety

- Laser Show Safety Training & Audience Scanning Workshops.
    - Effects Assessment, and Realtime MPE Measurement
    - Pangolin PASS System Integrator

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch