Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: winni need some help and suggestion

I just donated $ 50,- , better late than never!

I agree, Winni can keep mine too

FYi What Winni had to do in this case is not all that rare- I know of several others (in China & mostly ladies)
    who had to keep their jobs by covering such losses- but this time it was a much bigger amount-
    Its now Lunchtime Tuesday in china- not looking good for anything coming from Western Onion. I still have hopes-- hk

I will go look for Winni at FBook chat- If I talk/type to her I will post what i learn

Smile

I'm with everyone else here... I doubt that Anton will make good on his promise. If he does, then I will post an apology.

But regardless, I agree that Winni should keep whatever we sent her, even if Anton pays in full. (Which, again, is highly unlikely, at least in my opinion.)

Adam

I won't be asking for returns either. Also, if Anton does pay back anything significant, he'll be undoing a great deal of harm, and helping secure against other people doing this. By setting a record of this whole thing getting sorted out, it increases the chance of anyone else thinking of doing it, that in the long run it really is not worth doing. People in debt can and do get into denial about it, so anything that makes it harder for any of us to do that is helpful, so if he does pay this back that will be more than a gesture, it will be something I think we should respect, as it makes us all a bit stronger, rather than weakening us. Doesn't mean we should forget what he did, but if he fixes that, it cuts both ways, we should remember that too.

Edit: I'm not suggesting that this would be 'better' in any way than the rest of us who determine to pay our debts as we go, but it IS hard to dig ourselves out of a hole, whether we dug it for ourselves or not. And if he does this he digs two people out of a hole, him, and Winni. That's some incentive.
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 12-03-2013 at 04:35.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I'm with everyone else here...
    But regardless, I agree that Winni should keep whatever we sent her, even if Anton pays in full. (Which, again, is highly unlikely, at least in my opinion.)

Adam
    Ditto 15charavters
    leading in trailing technology

I sent my donation with the dim hope that Anton would man-up and settle his debt anyway. She can keep what I sent. Best of luck, Winni!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Im still trying to find a $0.28 mistake in my math (may be the rounding up and down of a few cents when calculating the percentages) but, what I'm about to paypal, based on peoples wishes is Winni - $1,516.24 and to spec for PL - $193.10.

This includes your recent $50 Vincent. Thanks!!

Nice job everyone!

FYI 'Winni Goldenstarwinni' find her-friend her- chat with her at FBook- she was not there last night but I left her a message- & you can too.

Aton's offer may have only cause her to have false hopes that Aton would man up-'cause if he doesn't IMHO he only made her hurt more- hk

Same here, my donation is for Winning regardless of the outcome with Anton.

Good job people.
    This space for rent.