Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: winni need some help and suggestion

I am impressed with the attitude of people on this thread. Agape love for the fellow being is rare these days.

Hi Kecked this way of being is our destiny. It is growing and is unstoppable. The scars of abused trust will heal but trust will remain as one of the most valuable and powerful forces there is. It draws us all closer to the inevitable realisation that we are one.

Those who don't honour trust, believe they are separate and that resources can be taken from "others" to gain for themselves. They don't realise they are taking from themselves. They have been taught that there is a lack of resources and it must be grasped at and taken to fuel their existence. It can be hard to blame them for this belief as the tide of sentiment in the past has supported this way of thinking.

Now that the critical mass has shifted the power and clarity of our preferred new reality is growing rapidly.

Thanks to everyone for being part of creating this reality we prefer.

Hopefully Anton will realise there is enough energy for everyone and join us.

Cheers
    Kit

FYi PL is not the only laser forum that has wonderful and caring members- in the last two years lots stepped up gave a handup- (not a hand out) to- a member nearly killed in a rollover that took his wife's life- we rescued a 'fav of all' member(he is disabled & wife w/cancer) from losing their home to foreclosure(hellova nice bank uh?) and another had all his belongings destroyed by a flood in Brazil that may have, in part been caused by someone(govt) messing it a dam or levy- and there has been more- these things restore faith in our fellow man just when another or nature has brought tradegy.

hk

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Winni.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	41117

Phew... it was harder getting a picture of this scanned and uploaded than it was dealing with collecting everything. I still need to get the PL portion sent. Where is this mystery donate button? I forget where it's hidden?

This is my favorite website, bar none.
    Last edited by Stiffler; 12-04-2013 at 19:25. Reason: I shpel bab

Hi,

I am happy for Winni to keep my donation, even if he pays up, which I doubt. Can only agree that PL is the most friendly place on this wired(less) world

Bradford, thank you for your time

Wow, you lot are really nice guys, but I think you have to face the fact Anton is not going to do anything. He lied from the start. You guys have way to much faith in mankind. An honest man would have at least sent partial payments to try to clear up the dept. All Anton sent was excuses, and lies. This should have been evident after the first month. Why he was given this much leeway is beyond me.

I dont believe paying this mans dept is such a good thing. I understand you dont see it this way, but thats what it is. Goldstar is a company. As a company they make large profits from this community, and Winni's salary is paid from that profit. If it happened to a non-commercial forum member I would agree, but Goldstar made the choice to make this deal, and they are responsible for it. You're bailing out a company (who you already pay good money to) for making an ignorant financial decision, and letting a con man off the hook at the same time. I understand Winni has to pay, but you've already paid for her car, home, and food, and now you're going to pay for her financial mistakes? Being a nice guy is one thing, but I think you guys are getting a little carried away. You dont even know for a fact she has to pay the whole 6K. You dont even know for a fact she is even a woman, LOL. Sorry, but dealing with the Chinese laser industry since 2009 has made me quite jaded to their business practices over the years. I'm not saying anything bad about Goldstar, but keep in mind they make 10s of thousands of dollars from you guys. When you say they "go out of their way to help" its because you're a customer, not a friend. There is a good reason why they have women as sales persons to a predominately male clientele, and this thread is a good example. If Bridge lost 6K would you have a fund raiser for him??

What I would do, if you want some satisfaction out of this, is take that donated money and make Anton's life miserable. I'm not talking about anything illegal, but for 6K you can do all kinds of legal stunts to make his life a hell for a loooong time. And it would show that this type of behavior will not be tolerated by the community. The way you make it look now is that it is OK for scammers to pull this crap without fear of recourse, and thats not right. I hate thieves, and liars with all my heart. There is more than one way to make him pay.

BTW I cant find the forum donation button either. How do I donate to the forum?
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

You dont even know for a fact she is even a woman, LOL.
    I think having the baby may have been going too far for even an elaborate scam
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

ROFL. It was a joke. Note the "LOL".

My point being its the internet. None of us can know what the whole story really is.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK