Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: winni need some help and suggestion

Tell us the name of the member...

Hi Winni

What a terrible situation - Although I have not heard the full story, I would imagine that any responsible forum member having an unresolved problem after 4 months would surely post something on PL voicing their concerns.

Personally I would give the other person a week to see that you are not bluffing and check to see if they have logged on to the forum on their profile before naming. He may see this thread and make full payment. I would not put my reputation on Photon Lexicon in harms way.

I do hope that this is all resolved amicably.

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    wow thats a lot of money for you(
    That is a lot of money for me!

Keith

Hi Winni,

You are a good and honourable person and I have have had excellent experiences in dealing with you and your company, but some people do take advantage of other people trust. I had a situation about 14 years ago where someone, who was also a PL member took $16,000 from me and never delivered the lasers. He has never paid and even after going through the courts is still running from the debt. If you are on PL you know who you are and I still have not stopped fighting But my point is I agree with Keith, give it a few days, then use anything you can to get your money, as long as anything you post is true then you will also being doing a service to the rest of the laser community by outing someone who cannot be trusted. But I do think that you have done the right thing and have offered them fair warning without using PL to just through dirt around, you move further up my estimation and personal respect by the way you are handling this.

I too would gladly participate in any way I could to a "WinniAid" event. Don't worry your friends here on PL, and I know there are many, will help you

Kind Regards

Steve

I've been involved with this problem since the end of August, and I've worked with Winni and Mimi to try to resolve the issue professionally and get them their money without further hassle.

I thought I could influence the customer here in the US and convince him to do the right thing. However, I failed.

In the process though, I did learn quite a bit about the customer, and assuming this is not resolved favorably by the end of the week, I'll be more than happy to share the details on everything I've learned about this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by slicklasers View Post
    Tell us the name of the member...
    Winni has decided to give this chucklehead one last chance to make good on his debt before posting his name in public. I'll honor her request to keep his name out of this for now, but I will say that he's a lot closer to your location than to mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonaut View Post
    I would imagine that any responsible forum member having an unresolved problem after 4 months would surely post something on PL voicing their concerns.
    Yeah, she's given him more than enough chances in my book, but this is the last one. I would have lost my patience months ago.

I do hope that this is all resolved amicably. That is a lot of money for me!
    I don't know of too many people who could stand to lose over $6500 and just laugh it off. (For sure I couldn't!) That's real money to just about everyone. Even more so for Winni, who has a new baby to care for in addition to the long hours she already works for Goldenstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserhobbit View Post
    some people do take advantage of other people trust.
    That's exactly what happened here. Winni tried to help this guy out, and she got taken advantage of. It's really sad, because very few retailers would have done what she did to help this guy. She goes the extra mile, and he screws her over for it.

The sad thing is that Winni probably won't ever be able to take this sort of chance again, and that hurts all the other customers - including the honest ones.

Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by Laserhobbit View Post
    I had a situation about 14 years ago where someone, who was also a PL member took $16,000 from me and never delivered the lasers.
    Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Winnie,
    I've not had the good fortune of getting anything from Goldenstar yet although, I have been planning to for some time but, you have always been good about staying in contact and keeping me informed of new price lists. I've very sorry to hear about your situation and please understand that this is very much the exception to the rule. I have found the forum members here for the most part to be some of the most generous, trustworthy and honorable people I've had the pleasure to be associated with. If people here say they will help you make this right, I have the utmost confidence they will do as much as they can. I look forward to following this thread and hope for a positve outcome.

Hi Winni,

Sorry to hear this news, I've got a great projector from you and wouldn't dream on not paying anyone for goods given on good will from such a company as yours.

I would say that this (PL) being essentially the only forum for such lasers, naming and shaming will probably and hopefully affect any future dealings they have with anyone around here. If they have any balls he/she will come forward and arrange payment.

I agree, give them another week or so, then shout it out! Am happy to spread the word via various forms of media.. Even if the full amount is not possible, perhaps an agreement to pay in two lumps is better than nothing at all?

Good luck with this, I hope they respond positively - it annoys me that some people think it's okay to pull this sort of stunt....

Steve

Thanks every one ,I give his one week to make balance payment for last chance ,If not ,I will make everything here to tell everyone for that .

4 months is way too long to wait for pymt.
    please do us all a favor and name this person , so nobody else will get burned by them, in the future.

I say, name them NOW
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

....Subscribing...

That is terrible! I have been used for my generosity and my trust has been abused but never to the extent you have experienced. In my opinion, this guy should be named even if he does make the payment since he clearly can't be trusted for further transactions. $6500 is nearly half a years pay for me but I am more than willing to donate to the cause or to a fundraiser if one is organized. I'll be following this thread closely for sure. Good luck to you Winni in settling this matter. You have my prayers that it works out for you.

Sincerely,
    Luke
    LASERS!!

1x Homemade 500mW 405nm Projector
    1x Homemade 1.2W RGB Projector
    1x Lightspace Color Ray Series 6W RGB
    2x Lightspace Venus 2W RGB

ZPL Lighting www.zpllighting.com