Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: winni need some help and suggestion

I'm so sorry to hear this Winni

I hope the person gets caught and you get the money you deserve *perhaps including some extra fines from made damages and delays*
    Might also say that just like many here I'm a very happy client of your company and wish you the best.

Send the ilda through email already but this is for you Winni:
    Gift:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1002845_645036538882233_1227966535_n.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	40614
    Last edited by masterpj; 10-23-2013 at 14:15. Reason: added gift

Its Friday in China now so can we out him yet??

Iv also been working behind the scenes with Winni and hope this can come to some kind of amicable conclusion soon. Winni has done so much for us ALL, and its not right what A**** S********* did Too bad he's not a more active forum member... He hasn't been around (on his account) since 09-12-2013.

Also wish he was an ILDA member so we could file an ethics complaint ..... Next best thing would be the ILDA mailing list....just blast a warning to all ILDA members to be on the lookout for him and his "company"

-Brooks
    Last edited by KGB; 10-24-2013 at 12:21.
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Next best thing would be the ILDA mailing list....just blast a warning to all ILDA members to be on the lookout for him and his "company"
    I disagree. I think you go right to the heart. Based on Buffo's statement he is very vulnerable to repercussions from the FDA. His contracts/ arrangements with venues could be at risk and should be (no matter the conclusions here).

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    ......repercussions from the FDA.
    I'm totally with ya, but we all know that they cant do anything to help right now ...I mean look how long it took for them to get Laserworld and how many hundreds of complaints they probably got before they acted.. Something like 4 years....

I say try anything and everything to get winni back her $$$ and make sure A**** S********* doesn't get any production work ever again... laser or anything else....

This guy is a huge ass...you should read some of them emails between him and Adam.. and I'm sure you will be able to later
    10W RGB
    2x 5W RGB
    2x 3W RGB
    2x 1W Green
    ---------------------------------
    QM.NET, 2x FB3, LivePro, Beyond, APC40,

kgblasers.com

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

An hour to go until it's Friday on the eastern standard time zone. Tick, tick, tick...

Hello everyone ,first thanks for your time every one .Yes ,I also know today it is on Friday .I want to deal with everything well here tonight but today I get one email from him,who said give him some time to pay it .He Said "I am sorry i am so much delayed, I will start with payment beginning next month, I am here in legal dispute with someone who got the lasers from me, they did not pay me. So now i have to pay from my own money,I will explain more a little later.If you make the posts or not that will not change the fact that I will pay you." ---------- every one how to see this things ?

Winni,

My own advice and it is hard to say, is that this is often a common excuse, I had the same excuse by the guy who took $16,000 from me 12 years ago. He never paid. I am sure that some people who say this are honest, but in my extensive business experience this is often not the case. You must deal with the situation how you feel comfortable, but when I saw this post I am now very nervous about how much you can either trust him or if the situation will change next month and again he will ask you for another month to pay and so the story will go on and you will never see your money. You must decide if you want to name this guy, if you do maybe someone can either confirm or deny how trustworthy they have been in the past and if they know of any legal dispute? Just my opinion, good luck I really feel very sorry for you and know it must be very hard to deal with. Good luck

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Laserhobbit View Post
    Winni,

My own advice and it is hard to say, is that this is often a common excuse, I had the same excuse by the guy who took $16,000 from me 12 years ago. He never paid. I am sure that some people who say this are honest, but in my extensive business experience this is often not the case. You must deal with the situation how you feel comfortable, but when I saw this post I am now very nervous about how much you can either trust him or if the situation will change next month and again he will ask you for another month to pay and so the story will go on and you will never see your money. You must decide if you want to name this guy, if you do maybe someone can either confirm or deny how trustworthy they have been in the past and if they know of any legal dispute? Just my opinion, good luck I really feel very sorry for you and know it must be very hard to deal with. Good luck

Steve

Hi Steve ,
    Thanks for all your information and suggestion .
    I have emailed him to get that some one name and company as he said who got that laser from him,that some one has not paid him ,but so far I have not got his reply an email .Whatever it is ,tonight I will deal everything well here if he also don't reply nothing .Any update will make here .Thanks again .
    Best regards
    Winni

Quote Originally Posted by goldenstarwinni View Post
    Hello everyone ,first thanks for your time every one .Yes ,I also know today it is on Friday .I want to deal with everything well here tonight but today I get one email from him,who said give him some time to pay it .He Said "I am sorry i am so much delayed, I will start with payment beginning next month, I am here in legal dispute with someone who got the lasers from me, they did not pay me. So now i have to pay from my own money,I will explain more a little later.If you make the posts or not that will not change the fact that I will pay you." ---------- every one how to see this things ?
    Winni, if you do name him, you'd have no cause for shame. I won't say you should, as it's your call, but consider that while he is now asking for time, and sympathy, not long ago he was threatening you with absolute nonpayment if you named him. It seems to me that this is a guy who may risk harming others whether he gets what he wants or not. I could be wrong; maybe he just needs help, maybe to file for bankruptcy even. Either way that's going to be a matter of public record eventually, so if you don't want to give him more time at your own expense, I don't think you should have to do that. If he really is a danger to anyone else then it may be better to make this public sooner rather than later, and as you seem likely to stick to the facts, and as those seem to be likely supported by other people who know about this, or him, then openly declaring now can be considered damage limitation. It may be better than drawing this out in public, and definitely better than burying it, unresolved, in private.

I don't speak Chinese so I don't know how clear that was, but you seem to have a strong grasp of English, so maybe I am lucky.

I might be wrong, but here's my opinion

I'd say, if that person really has problems and has no way to pay his debt but really want to be honest (though honesty seems to be something on the edge extinction), he should speak up here for himself and take the responsibility. It's better to speak and say "I'm sorry" while keep the disguise and stay private. Maybe I wouldn't think so if I haven't come across the famous GB carried by kiyoukan, where he started the GB and couldn't finish it, because of the changed situation and manufacturing prices. Even though there were loads of bad words, warnings, threats, etc. but when he finally stood up, explained the situation and met the consequences bravely... well, he earned my respect.

So, who ever you are, if you truly are honest person, speak up, and make the case public yourself.

P.S. Hope you will be fine Winni. I had great service in goldenstar and it's really sad that such things happen for people like you.