Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: winni need some help and suggestion

What amazes me most that anyone that does these kind of things that they can live with themselves when looking in the mirror each morning. I mean its delivered and not payed for so it is actually stealing. Its not the only thing he stole as i can see looking at his so called own designed module. The stacking system is my design but nowadays no one seems to have respect these days to contact the original designer and notify that they will use the design. But once a thief always........ I feel sorry for winni that she got bitten but it won,t be the last time. Its part of doing bussiness and it shows clearly you need to recieve a full payment before shipping anything. It also shows that the lasercommunity is no different of the rest of the world since you have also some rotten eggs among us. I,m happy to do a tranfer just to ease the pain of the loss but if the whole amount is being raised does that means he gets away with it?

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Hey Anton.. If your reading this don't forget to send me the balance you owe me for the red module I built you. Thanks _woody

As for me, I've done all I can. If Anton decides to make good on the debt, I might be inclined to change my mind about him.
    Adam,
    How can you be such a wuss? This guy is a complete ASSHOLE! He should not be forgiven he should be shunned...in the biblical sense. He will never pay Winni. He stole from her, lied to you and when called upon to do the right thing, he threatens the person he originally wronged.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I wouldn't trust him any further than I could throw him.

Adam
    ...and with your bad back, you shouldn't be throwing anyone!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm in, once an idea is formulated or a PayPal account is set up. I can commit to $50. As a thought... There are currently 1963 people on the forum right now. 201 members and the rest are guests. If you are a guest, is it fair to say you've learned $3 worth of knowledge? Perhaps use this as motivation into action. It should appeal to most peoples sense of what is a good and right thing to do. $3 lousy bucks from everyone online right now would make a huge difference and shouldn't realistically be a burden to anyone having a way to view this forum. If it is, I submit to you that perhaps lasers aren't your ideal hobby.

edit: Didn't mean for that to sound harsh... Just showing that a small token from everyone that benefits from the forum would make a huge difference, if they could find it within themselves to do something. I know we get calls for charity all the time from all kinds of sources but, this is a rarity on here and a good person has been affected and $3 is a pretty minimal amount.
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 10-27-2013 at 15:52.

I offer 100.00 to winni and an additional 50.00 to PL if someone else commits 50.00 or more to winni and 25.00 or more to PL. Call it a challenge grant. Anyone want to up me.

I'll help out too. It would be nice if Anton learnt that being nice brings it's own rewards.

Maybe he could contribute a little too, as a gesture of good will.

Keith

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Oh... and I'll almost bet money that laser from CT was actually Darceans. (Not saying he has anything to do with this!) Be interesting to see what Marc confirms.

I have never done any business with her, have no plans to do so. Good people are good. Bad people rarely become good people but good people do become bad people. I hope this person learns what true agape living means through these acts of kindness. Lead by example.

60 people 100 dollars
    120 people 50 dollars

Come now we can do this. That's a pair of g-2 lens.

I'm in debt to a bank right now but I can match Kecked's call for 60 to Winni and 25 to PL.

Badger's got a point about Paypal and donating stuff, so that needs working out. I haven't even got a PayPal account (by choice, years-long story), but I can pay a Paypal invoice if I'm sent one.

I still think the public show, or public night at a LEM might do this better, but maybe not as fast as if people really want to pitch in right now.

As for Anton, what this means is he owes a LOT of people. He can't tell any one of them that it's none of their business. It amy not mean he has to pay it back, but he might find that one way or another in the long run, it might be a lot easier if he did. I can' t even imagine how he'd do it exactly. Maybe pay some of Spec's bills?

Edit: I'll honour that typo rather than correct it.
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 10-27-2013 at 16:09.