Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: winni need some help and suggestion

Laser Warning winni need some help and suggestion

hi every one ,I have got one trouble lately ,I think about many times whether I want to make it in PL ,but at last I think I should mark it here to every one know that man who make very bad thing and hope every one will not trust this man .In fact ,it was on June things ,but now it also can not solve the problem ,that is about payment balance with one customer,who is from USA .At first he want to get lasers very urgent ,as our personal payment ,I arrange to make it ,even if we have no the laser diode in stock so quickly but we also arrange to let laser diode factory send it to here and our worker all make his lasers be overwork one night to finish it . He said we need to trust each other ,first he send me some deposit and he said he will transfer the balance another day ,then that last night I trust him and I arrange to send goods to u as the trust .Maybe now that is fool thing as every one see ,why not wait payment all arrive and send goods to him ? Because he use our lasers from June until now ,he also has not paid the balance payment ,I also need to use my salary to pay it ,that is bad luck .I have not made any bad things but I also met this kind of man ,every one said how should I do now ? I contact him many times each week ,he always said he will pay the balance payment but at last he is lie man ,he has not paids that ,one week by one week ,time flies ,4 month now ,and he also has paid it ,but I also think he gets some trouble that he has not paid me that so far ,I also ask some USA friend help me call him and contact him talk this things ,he also talked with my friend he will pay another day for the balance payment but he has not done it ,he is bad man .He use our lasers to make money and let me pay that balance payment with my small salary ,he is very happy now ,and he also said many excuse to me now and at last he also have not make payment . I have given him two choose that : 1,you send back the all laser diode,control board and scanner by post office with shipping cost you paid that right now ,or you pay the balance payment .
    2,if u donot do this first one ,I will write all everything in PL and facebook to let every one know that .
    I am sad before I donot want to make anything here and I also donot want to hurt every one ,but this things really give me very bad hurt .
    Whatever it is ,if he doesnot pay the balance payment it in this week ,I will make all email remark pics to here .
    Every one how to see this things ?
    Best regards
    Winni

and he also said that if I make any things about him in PL and facebook,he said that "I can promise you when you post you will never see a dollar. I will be back this week in the US and check " but at last nothing he paid .but even if I also give him one week ,one month or one year ,he also will not pay the balance payment ,because he has made lie to us for 4 month ,we donot want to trust it .

Sorry to hear this winni, there is always one arsehole to ruin it i say name and shame the person that did this to you.
    As you have always given me good service on my next order i will give a little extra $$ gift towards your loss
    Its not fair that you have to pay the company loss from your salary. How much did you have to pay back to the company ?
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

I've heard good things about Winni both on PL and in private messages. Despite there being one case where things seem to have gone wrong with a shipment that went to Russia somehow when it should have gone to Planters, all the rest was good. Too many people have talked of 'Chinese knock-offs' and such. Well, two things REALLY make that kind of talk look bad. One is the 'Japanese motorbike repair kit' joke, about a handgrenade, a joke bikers stopped making when Japanese bikes became so good that only an idiot would get caught making the joke. The other, a lot worse, is when someone in a country maligned this way is doing everything they can, at their own time and expense, to make something right, or to aim to meet a customer's demands, and a person in the richer and stronger nation does not pay. I don't know who this guy is, but he should ask himself: how cheap and fast do you want it? He got a combination few on earth would give him, yet he will not pay. Now there may be 'another side to the story' but it looks to me like he knew he should be paying. So he should comply as immediately with one of Winni's demands as swiftly as Winni complied with his. We're lucky anyone attempts to sell us decent laser gear cheaply. We've already seen many posts about undercutting US or European firms by being to willing to buy Chinese gear, but to undercut a Chinese seller who makes effort at their own expense is like sawing the branch everyone is sitting on.

No more from me. But I didn't want to be silent either, I had to say that much... Probably better to fix this before it gets any more public.
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 10-18-2013 at 21:49.

this thing happen from me ,so that responsible I should make ,if he really doesn't pay it .I know this is bad luck ,but I also donot want to let this bad man continue lie other people . It is big amount for me USD6518 ,as a worker .

Name and shame...
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

I do have one idea... Benefit show? Once this is established, and is perhaps still not fixed, there are several people who like Winni and what she's done for them, likely enough of them to put a good show together, and one thing I remember from various punk gigs is how fast it is possible to raise money for some larger event, or to help someone who just lost heavily in some way. I'm not in actual show-making position but I'd pay to see a show in the UK if someone set one up. I'd pay for the ticket in even if I couldn't travel to get there.

The true will come out soon .

wow thats a lot of money for you, trusting somone for a few hundred dollars maybe i would do, but 6k no way.
    we all make bad decisions in life its a shame yours was an expensive one, i feel sad for you

Quote Originally Posted by goldenstarwinni View Post
    this thing happen from me ,so that responsible I should make ,if he really doesn't pay it .I know this is bad luck ,but I also donot want to let this bad man continue lie other people . It is big amount for me USD6518 ,as a worker .
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Wow, sorry to hear what has happened Winni, I say name and shame also, I have dealt with winni a couple of times in the past and would have no problem using your services again in the future.

I hope the party responsible pays what is owed quickly.

Tony.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts