just remember kiddies, safe as houses

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1003665_515472338506275_421112102_n.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	40616
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I don't think life skills is your strong point

Post away all you like, should have a look at their website, hmmm lets have a look at yours, hmmm think a school kid made it, oh shit they did !!

Sorry to all the others on here about the conversation but if people want to take it the way it has gone I will stand up and be counted. And I will do that for any company that I have had worked for me and done a great Job.

I dont think life skills is you strong point or are?

im sure you said a number of posts ago you were going cos this was a waste of your time?

laser hire London smashing it as they say, doing what they do best, blinding people (taken from their facebook page again)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=523500007703508
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

school kid, wish I was still youthful and at school, but sadly im not.

lets do a quick test, lets use google.com and google laser shows, who 1st in the world?

oh yeah me ha

so I must know a thing or two about web sites as my old out dated site is number one in the world, try the same test and see for your self

Quote Originally Posted by laserman View Post
    Post away all you like, should have a look at their website, hmmm lets have a look at yours, hmmm think a school kid made it, oh shit they did !!

Sorry to all the others on here about the conversation but if people want to take it the way it has gone I will stand up and be counted. And I will do that for any company that I have had worked for me and done a great Job.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I can sit here all night and listen to your poor comments. I am giggling with my friends here at the moment and we do find you quite comical. You do know what friends are don't you?

So, just so we're clear, were you 'just the pyro guy' on the job, or did you sub them in for the work? You seem to suggest that you weren't simply working on the same job as them, but that you may have contracted them (or on other work perhaps?). It just gives us proper perspective on your position.

I've already stated my hand may waver if put in the same situation, but I didn't say that made it right.

"Dodgy Laserscope to the face, up a tower"
    The penny just dropped for me what this is referring to. That was an 'interesting' thread too, if I remember correctly. Laser hair removal of a sort wasn't it?

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ght=laserscope
    Last edited by norty303; 10-23-2013 at 15:28.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

typed your name into google ouch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	really-ugly-people.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	40617

I don't give a dam what you type I am not bothered. Your boring and need to get out more. You prove nothing apart from the fact your sad and got nothing better to do.

once again ran out of on point comments so has sunk to new lows

im having so much fun but its bed time, ill leave you with this and am excited to pick this thread up again tomorrow morning where im sure ill smash shit out of everything you have to say

Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Sorry Norty I was one of the crew chiefs and put on large events too. I am a sub and work for many clients across the Uk and Abroad.
    Sorry about the rant just winds me up when people set out to try and make a company look like bad when they're not.

Pyro guys were BPM effects and did some great stuff. very good if not best I have seen for this type of effects indoor.

I have been in the lighting industry for around 16 years started of at Sammies back in the day at Pinewood. I have hired Laser Hire on many occasions for gigs for TV film and for live events and they have done an outstanding job and produced great outcomes. Its a shame when things like this happen and gets taken to whole new levels.

I will speak to the guys tomorrow and see what is going on as this has just been blown right out of the water and I am getting it in the neck from all angles. But I feel I need to protect those I call my friends from attacks like this.
    When people work on live events that are broadcast live on TV and that effect makes the show its hard to make that choice what would you do ??

I am glad I wasnt it that position as I dont know what I would have done?

Its good to hear your side on the issues and I am sure it was a one off. I know what it can be like on site when you have producers, directors and everyone else even the artists on your back wanting the world.

Either way it was a no win situation. Push button lose show and client. Dont push button then things like these threads pop up with people bad mouthing left right and centre. The company should have never been named like this. Stuff happens we get over it and implement changes to stop things happening like this again. We move on and learn.