Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 300mW 650nm red laser

They cost a bit, too... Do yours go to 650? If not, what limits your low temperature?

Also, Arctos probably preset focus in a sealed chamber that is then sensitive to temperature, maybe why Aijii (I think was him) decribed the beam as 'shitful', especially if it affects the paralleling beam alignment too. At anything other than optimal temperature, divergence will suck.
    Last edited by The_Doctor; 02-17-2007 at 13:13.

Yes on eBay, sellers abuse from the term "DPSS", but it is ok for me, sometimes I'm happy to find items like red diode lasers when I search... I don't have the time to search all laser related terms

The wavelength of this laser is certainly 660, not 650nm. I never seen a diode of this power with a native wavelength of 650nm.

At Roithner for example, they have this diode in 9mm (but not in their pricelist). They sell the same laser module (300mW 660nm) but overpriced at 1500$...

I think it is possible to cool a laser to decrease the wavelength without worrying on the condensation, but the conception of the case has to take this into account.