Thread: Quickshow Show - I Can Only Imagine

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Default Quickshow Show - I Can Only Imagine

Attempt at show number two. I'm slightly disappointed around 2:30-3:00 since I had a much better series of frames in there yesterday but lost about two hours of work when I discovered I had knocked the cord out of the wall and the laptop battery was about totally discharged. The save and recovery didn't go well. I may go back and do some more tweaking but, I wanted to get it posted here to share. Yes, it's mainly stock stuff but I did started working on creating my own cues yesterday as well.

I Can't Believe It.zip

I heard the song the first time Sunday night and immediately thought "laser show". It's "I Can Only Imagine" - David Guetta ft. Chris Brown and Lil' Wayne. I screwed up the directory and song name in the zip file. Duh.. Feel free to correct.

Show is looking great. thank you very much . The only thing is the sound level may be a little high so it gets distorted.

Cheers,

Zaos

Thanks for sharing. Do you have a video? Also, are you aware of the Pangolin QS competition? Closes Dec 5 from memory.

I am finally in full swing programming a 3 projector show to Black Sabbath...
    This space for rent.