Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show number three baby!

Somehow I doubt I own enough lasers to play it.....

Well done anyway, Brad.

Just played it in Beyond / LC. Excellent show Brad.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Somehow I doubt I own enough lasers to play it.....

Nah... your safe. It's still programmed for only one scanner. But, funny you should say that. as that's what got me on the whole show creation kick a couple weeks ago anyway. I wanted to plug multiple FB3's into my computer and see how Quickshow reacts to seeing them and how you send signals to each one individually. I'd never done that before. I fiddled with it a little but didn't get very far. But that's what got me hooked on dragging things to the timeline and starting to move them around - that and the tutorial videos were a big help.

I DO want to move in that direction though and start using a few FB3's and multiple projectors and, it may almost be necessary on some shows I'd like to attempt.

Thanks, by the way!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

It's done! Well... at least I'm 99.8% finished. I want to run it once in laser before getting it uploaded. I've seen most of it that way but, some of the final touches have been with the preview window only so, before I throw it out for public consumption, will watch it properly tomorrow. No more 10 minute songs for a bit. LOL I'm moving on to something that one wouldn't necessarily expect to see in laser - southern rock. Got a couple tracks I've been playing over and over again in the car going to and from work and I think I can turn it into something.

I also now have a multi projector concept I may want to try too. Don't know anyone whose done it. Gonna need about 4 or 5 projectors to actually pull it off. Plus scrim - it will all be rear screen projected.