Thread: Who sells ARCTOS Lasers in US?

Default Who sells ARCTOS Lasers in US?

Does Arctos have a reseller / distributor in the US? Thinking about building another RGB projector and wanted to see what their current red lasers are priced like.

We got ours from Arctos directly, and everyone I know also orders from them directly. Though the DMXlaser guys were cheaper when I asked for a quote, but not enough to justify another layer of people to yell through if there was any problems. It also looks like their most recent units (as of late last year) have a better mounting system which addresses some of my concerns.

I guess the price is HIGH also?!
    What is the quality of theese lasers?

All Arctos lasersystems are ILDA standard, - so you can operate them worldwide with different lasersoftwares.
    Our lasersystems are based on DIODE (not DPSS!) lasers: the wavelength combination 445nm blue; 650nm red and 532nm green /te only pdss laser/ guarantees a snow-white laser output with brilliant beam data.

Price 2W RGB by Arctos: 23 750.-€
    My god!!! My next laser...sometime

Quote Originally Posted by yaddatrance View Post
    We got ours from Arctos directly, and everyone I know also orders from them directly. Though the DMXlaser guys were cheaper when I asked for a quote, but not enough to justify another layer of people to yell through if there was any problems. It also looks like their most recent units (as of late last year) have a better mounting system which addresses some of my concerns.
    Can you take any pics?

Last edited by dave; 02-21-2007 at 13:43. Reason: spelling
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/