Thread: Gallery with some of my stuff

Default Gallery with some of my stuff

Hi all,
    I've been hanging out here for a while now and I like this place. Everytime I think I know a fair bit about lasers there is always more to learn and PL is a great place to bounce ideas off each other and get that extra bit of info. Just to share some of my stuff with you I setup google gallery here. Hope you enjoy it.
    Cheers,
    Zoof

ps. directly linking to images in a google gallery does not seem to work or is there a special trick to it?

Default zoooooooof

Hi Zoof
    thnaks for sharing gallery , the image of red photons with the cangoose and your text "zoof" underneath " , can i presume that was two different projectors or photoshop ? I dont think i have came across scanners that could handle both those items at once so cleanly as your images look .
    Info appreciated .. DAc/Software/Galvos ...making assessments now about how crap my setup is !!LOL
    PAUL

Hi Paul,

ah that was my old avatar that I made the day I got my new scanner! Actually it is scanned bu one projector at once I was pretty amazed as well. Used Mamba with the text in one track and the animated goose in the other. Mamba combined the two into one frame. No photoshop required. I did freeze the animation to take a proper picture of it. I think framerate was beyond blinking rate but don't recall the pps. The scanner is the RayTrack 35 (galvos are Jian's DT40pro) from JM lasers (JoJo) which I got together with Easylase and Maba in a 'christmas special' deal. The laser is the little red I got from Pusch (100mW 650nm). I've been quite happy with it. What setup do you have? share some pics

cheers.