Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone know or have experience with this laser?

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    Thats ok Jian
    You write English better than most of us write Chinese
    Hehe,thanks.

When I see the "olympic" I real want to cachinnation :-)
    This is DT scanner show the "olympic",hand draw so not very accurate.
    30K@30 degrees

For amateur the LDS software also a good choice.not expensive and good performance.

PS.
    I am also join the 2007 ILDA conference .
    That city just near my home about 100km.I am very luck:-)

Jian
    Last edited by jian725; 03-01-2007 at 16:01.
    http://dtscanner.cn/en/homeen

DT-40pro scanner
    DT45/50 scanner

These scanners are optomized for use with Pangolin and will outperform other brand 20K scanners due to the scanner meeting ILDA scanning standards and the partnership with Pangolin in the development of the Cypher LivePRO package..
    LOL..

That is a great sales pitch.. I mean seriously
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Jian,
    How much are your DT-40 Pros going for these days?
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    Jian,
    How much are your DT-40 Pros going for these days?
    Steve
    Same USD550 include shipping cost.

Jian
    http://dtscanner.cn/en/homeen

DT-40pro scanner
    DT45/50 scanner

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by jian725 View Post
    Hehe,unintelligibly of the English:-)
    Maybe "Very accurate explain" better? :-)
    Jian
    Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    HI Buffo
    Jian725's meaning is objective viewpoints or perspectives.
    not on the fence
    Ahhh! Ok. I misunderstood what Jian meant. (oops!)

Thanks for the compliment Jian! And Steve-O, you are 100% correct. Jian's English is a lot better than my Chinese! Heck, I speak German too (I was a foreign Exchange student in High School and lived in Germany for 6 months), and I'd have to say that Jian's English is better than my German as well!

Instinct: It's fortunate that Jian posted that picture above so you can compare it to the one in the listing. Notice how smooth the circles are? Only you can decide how important that is for your needs, but speaking for me, it's pretty important! (grin)

As for the other unit from DJ Traximus - I can't really say. The price sounds good, but I don't have any experience with their products. But it *would* be a turn-key solution, if that's what you're looking for.

Jimbo: I did get to speak with Hayden this weekend, but I was not able to get any information about the new hobbyist product. He said that Bill had not even spoken about it to him! I'll be sure to detail everything else in another post, but the bottom line is that I was not able to learn very much about the new Pangolin hobbyist product.

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 03-05-2007 at 05:15.

Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CLUB-150-mW-Gree...QQcmdZViewItem

I am thinking about maybe getting that one.. but it's a little over my budget. I was also looking at (which is around my budget):
    I purchased one of these direct from the manufacturer, CR Lasers. Cost was about $580 and shipping around $50. Thats about half the price that seller was asking. For that sort of money, it is not a bad system.

quazar-
    sounds like a good deal to me if it is a true 150mw.
    there are beamboxes out there with far far less power and fewer capabilities for a lot more money.(believe me,i know.)
    i wish i had seen this when i was an absolute newbie and bought my first laser.
    dmx and computer control is a big plus.
    if they use a long life head and rate power minus ir,it looks like a good buy to me.

Hi Guys

First off, I'll declare my interest. My company is the UK distributor for Neo laser. If you're not aware, this isn't a typical chinese laser manufacturer. Products are made to western standards using quality components . ( sorry if this sounds like a pitch! ). Have a look on the website www.neo-laser.com.cn

Please have a look at the Neo web page for a full description. I also have one , If anyone has any specific questions.

http://www.neo-laser.com.cn/product_detail.asp?pid=902

Pangolin have been heavily involved in the developement of these units, and the rest of the Neo range. I have just received a Neo 360 projector !!

In comparison to the other two units, there is no comparison!!

I would also point out the complete lack of safety features on the first two units. Not even a warning sticker! The key switches are just wired to the mains input. I looked at a couple of similar units today. Not legal in europe or the USA.

Anything you need to know about Neo lasers, feel free to ask away!

Regards

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

Hi Guys

First off, I'll declare my interest. My company is the UK distributor for Neo laser. If you're not aware, this isn't a typical chinese laser manufacturer. Products are made to western standards using quality components . ( sorry if this sounds like a pitch! ). Have a look on the website www.neo-laser.com.cn

Please have a look at the Neo web page for a full description. I also have one , If anyone has any specific questions.

http://www.neo-laser.com.cn/product_detail.asp?pid=902

Pangolin have been heavily involved in the developement of these units, and the rest of the Neo range. I have just received a Neo 360 projector !!

In comparison to the other two units, there is no comparison!!

I would also point out the complete lack of safety features on the first two units. Not even a warning sticker! The key switches are just wired to the mains input. I looked at a couple of similar units today. Not legal in europe or the USA.

Anything you need to know about Neo lasers, feel free to ask away!

Regards

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk