Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Beam Combiner / Knife Edging Modules

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonaut View Post
    These look very interesting indeed Alex.

Nice and compact!

Could you tell us more about your plans for the top cover please?

Thanks
    Keith
    I cannot tell you much right now as it is not finished yet. For example there will be a feature for a quick and easy combining of several modules to a high power RGB system. There will be also a solution for correction optics and TECs.

Regards

Alex

Great, thanks Alex.

I'd like to pbs some single modes together - not sure how many or the best way to do it yet but this looks like just the sort of thing I need. Are you doing a big production run or do I have to get in quick?

Thanks
    Keith

Great, thanks Alex.

I'd like to pbs some single modes together - not sure how many or the best way to do it yet but this looks like just the sort of thing I need. Are you doing a big production run or do I have to get in quick?

Thanks
    Keith
    Sure, you can use this module to combine diodes through a PBS. The L-Mount is the best way but it works with the linear array as well.
    When you need some help you can just PM me, otherwise it will blow up this thread

Great, thanks Alex.

Are you doing a big production run or do I have to get in quick?

Thanks
    Keith
    Due to the high demand by my customers this modules will be available for some time. Now I ordered 100pcs and have about 60 sets left.
    BTW, never ask a seller how quick you should get in. The answer will be almost the same

Quote Originally Posted by lasertack View Post
    Due to the high demand by my customers this modules will be available for some time. Now I ordered 100pcs and have about 60 sets left.
    BTW, never ask a seller how quick you should get in. The answer will be almost the same
    Thanks, I've spent all my laser funds for this(last) month and off to Dutchlem too, so had to ask

Keith

You´re welcome

Some pics of a pure diode RGB module. >300mW of balanced white.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140105_224023.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	3.47 MB 
ID:	41704 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140105_223255.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	2.95 MB 
ID:	41705

UPDATE

Good news for all who is interested in 3,8mm kits. They will arrive within next few days. Available are both versions, 4x1 and 2x2 shapes.

Everybody who is interested in, just PM me.

Alex

Hey Alex

I have 2 sets of DTR's Single mode RGB kits, currently in modules. I would like to combine the 2 blues and the 2 greens with PBS cubes. Is this possible with your module and how would you recommend doing so?

Thanks
    Keith

Hey Alex

I have 2 sets of DTR's Single mode RGB kits, currently in modules. I would like to combine the 2 blues and the 2 greens with PBS cubes. Is this possible with your module and how would you recommend doing so?

Thanks
    Keith
    Hi Keith,

No, it is not possible to use two PBS cubes in series as the only allow to pass one polarization direction. When you combine two diodes via PBS you have two polarization directions and when the beam hits the second PBS only one of two diode beams will pass the PBS and the second will be blocked/reflected by 90°´. In other words, the second PBS will halve the power of the combined beams from the first PBS.

Alex