Thread: 3.5 Watt RGB Laser from Bright Light Laser - Amazing Quality & Color

Laser Warning 3.5 Watt RGB Laser from Bright Light Laser - Amazing Quality & Color

I had been looking for a new RGB laser system and came to the board for advice and research and ended up talking with Johan (edison) on here, he owns Bight Light Laser and after many emails and even Skype calls i decided he was the company i wanted to buy from. I had a spectra physics 3watt white light water cooled for 13 years that died a year ago or so, so this was nice to go to a plug in air cooled laser. anyhow the system arrived well packed and perfect, the color is amazing and the graphics sharp, there's so much more i can say but the only thing i can say is if your looking for a quality built laser with exceptional service get a hold of Johan (Bright Light Laser) you won't be disappointed....Darrell

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

how about some pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by darrelltchir View Post
    I had been looking for a new RGB laser system and came to the board for advice and research and ended up talking with Johan (edison) on here, he owns Bight Light Laser and after many emails and even Skype calls i decided he was the company i wanted to buy from. I had a spectra physics 3watt white light water cooled for 13 years that died a year ago or so, so this was nice to go to a plug in air cooled laser. anyhow the system arrived well packed and perfect, the color is amazing and the graphics sharp, there's so much more i can say but the only thing i can say is if your looking for a quality built laser with exceptional service get a hold of Johan (Bright Light Laser) you won't be disappointed....Darrell
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I can't wait to see the new projectors. The new modules look pretty sexy too !

ever get around to taking some pictures?
    "This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar