View Poll Results: For NWLEM III, what date or time of year works best for you?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • May 8th, 9th, and 10th

1 14.29%
  • May 15th, 16th, and 17th

1 14.29%
  • Sometime in Fall 2015

5 71.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: NWLEM II - January 31st - February 2nd, 2014

I just booked my flight, hotel, and rental car, and sent $65 to the Platinum Laser Systems paypal address. So yeah, Buffo will be in attendance for his first-ever west-coast LEM!

Flight arrives very late in the evening on Thursday (like 10PM local time), and unfortunately the return flight on Sunday leaves at 1:20 PM, so I'll miss some of the fun on Sunday, but overall it should be a great time and I'm really looking forward to it!

Adam

You can count me in as well!

I'll be updating the top post tonight with some more info. For now, PM me for the proper PayPal address. There are plenty of spaces left as of right now.

- Jonathan

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Buffo just called me about this. May take a small miracle but I'll see what I can do. Most likely would be a very late arrival Friday night into Saturday. I've got to calculate time zone changes etc. Naturally, I have large events here on Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday. Of course nobody has booked anything for Superbowl Sunday but I flew home from TexLEM during the Superbowl so... it's been done before!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    . . .May take a small miracle but I'll see what I can do. . .
    It would be great to see you out here!

[top post updated]

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    It would be great to see you out here!

[top post updated]
    I second that.

Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Venue looks great and I'm tempted to go.
    It wouldn't be too expensive to go as it's not vacation season.

However not sure if I can afford to go with my study and the girlfriend wanting me over late january.

Hey Peiter;

I did some checking on Orbitz, and it looks like the flight will run you around $1000, which is pretty cheap considering how far you'd be flying. Hotels in the Portland area are very affordable. I'm paying less than $50 per night for my room, and it's less than 2 miles from the venue.

Sure would be great to see you there pal... If you fly out on Thursday and fly back on Monday, you would only miss three days of class. (Maybe less if you don't have class every day...) So come on! You only live once you know. Come on out and have some fun with us!

Adam

Update:

I contacted Pat Bishoff, and he is very seriously considering attending. Like 95% sure he will be there. (WOOT!)

Also, I called Casey Stack, and while he would love to make it, he is just too tied up with work to break away.

Still trying to get Jeff (RGB-gas) and Randy (Stuka) to go... No definitive answers yet though.

Adam

oh heck yeah...im in...dont have much to offer...but I can install a plasma tube if i need to...I don't do ladders...but I'm a damn good manager
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.