Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Opnext HL6545MG Diodes

Default Opnext HL6545MG Diodes

If you want any, please express your interest here and PM me if you want to order. Photonic have a minimum order of £150 ex VAT so I can't order any until we have a requirement for at least 12 pieces.

Discount for numbers, cost of the diodes:

£15.48 for 1
    £14.38 for 50
    £13.88 for 100

Here's the link to the spec:
    http://www.photonic-products.com/pro...s/hl6545mg.pdf

It's hard to say what they are capable of reliably as they need more testing, but I'll know a bit more later on today & will update the thread http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=1849
    I'm guessing they will be good for around 230mW raw output @ 660nm but as I said, more testing req.

Certainly for us guys in the UK, this seems to be the first appearance of some reasonably priced high powered reds. 'bout time too

I'll be asking for £1 per order to cover P&P + whatever the postage charge is + the actual cost of the diode(s) + 5% if paying by PayPal.

So for example, the first diode to someone in the UK paying by PayPal will be £16.74 if sent first class post, and +£15.48 for any additional diodes, then add 5% to the total to cover PP fees.

I'll collect the money first, and the diodes will be sent out within a day or two if paying by PP, give it a few more days if paying by cheque. My eBay id is P1t8ull if you want to check my feedback, I'm not out to fleece anyone, I just have the time to do this at the moment as I'm between contracts.

If your after >12, and not may others want any, it would be easier for you to go direct to Photonic as I need to order at least 50 to get the first reasonable drop in price.

I would also discourage you from buying loads of these on the basis of my test results, wait and see what others report, or just pick up one for now if you're keen to try yourself.

Pit.
    A little bit werrrr, a little bit weyyyyyy, a little bit arrrrgggghhh

Put me down for 2 please.
    Cheers
    Jim

Smile

Got any idea what it would cost to ship one (or a few) to the United States? Say, to zip code 29420? I'm interested...

Adam

Same here, US 92508? Although if it's too much to ship I'll just go rip apart another DVD burner

Just an idea,
    it may be worthwhile send all the USA ones to say Buffo and let him post them out internally, as the postage from the UK to the States will be pretty much the same for 100 diodes as it is for just 1.

Jim

lock us in for 10
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Just an idea,
    it may be worthwhile send all the USA ones to say Buffo and let him post them out internally, as the postage from the UK to the States will be pretty much the same for 100 diodes as it is for just 1.
    I'd be up for that - sure.

Although, it has just been brought to my attention that there might be a source for these same diodes on this side of the pond. Details to follow as soon as my source ferrets them out!

Adam

Adam --

I've been waiting for a "promised" call from the American distributor all day. I've also called there 7 times with no results. All I wanted is 10 pieces.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Got any idea what it would cost to ship one (or a few) to the United States?
    Looking at the post office site, it looks like it starts at under £2 for standard airmail to the US, or you can up the service and pay the extra if you want it faster or tracking facility:
    http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/j...mediaId=400033

Pit.

We have 16 requested so far, so enough to make the min order amount from Photonic UK...

JimBo : 1
    Dave: 10
    Starburst: 4

It's a bit tricky as we never know when they will run out of stock, but Dave is in no major rush, so I suggest we see how many are required by lunchtime Friday as we may get the >50 for just over a £1 per diode discount. If people can pay promptly, I can pick them up and get them dispatched on Monday.

Pit.