Thread: Single - Eye Magic EMS-4000 Scanner Please..

Laser Warning Single - Eye Magic EMS-4000 Scanner Please..

I am after a Single good working Eye Magic EMS-4000 Scanner Please - Driver not needed but if you have got it and don't want it then I will remove it from your person

I have several driver boards for these type of scanners but only one good working scanner and I would like to make a working set.
    Thanks
    Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Lightbulb

Hey Jim -

I *may* be able to help ya out on this (..normally, selling 'just one' isn't too-attractive, tho.. because, iirc, we've got a set that work perfectly - other than One of the two, that had one of it's mirror-slot tines snapped (Dh!), therefore, taking it out of road-use / only-good for emergency-backup.. but it's 'mate' is flawless / 'orphaned'; therefore, more considerable to-sell, since we've already got other 'dedicated' back-ups, etc..

..Also, Iirc, this 'spare' had a 3mm mir on it.. I could change it to a 5mm mir, if ya'd like (..or, whatever, shy-of 9mm, cuz that requires an amp-mod..) ..so, lemme know, and when I am back in our shop on Sun. nite, I'll check it out / snap some pix / post for yer consideration / we can chat price.. Small 'flat-rate box' Post to the UK should only be about $25-26. USD, so.. not too brutal on that end..

Lemme know thoughts.. ciao for now..
    j

PS - These pair are the newer-Gens with the 'teflon-coated' (vs nickel..) magnet, so.. No worries on any of those long-past issues with the older 4Ks..
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

I'm interested, in a very much type fashion!
    5mm Mirror will be excellent, thanks.
    PM me your price & details Jon and as long as you don't want Belgium for it, I will get the Wonga of to you mate
    Thanks
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

How much would you go to for a pair of 4000s? (I also have drivers)

I don't really need a pair as I have one good working one.
    Thanks
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Oh well, never mind..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EMS_1.JPG  

EMS_2.JPG  

Last edited by dsli_jon; 02-13-2014 at 22:15.
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

5mm please then it will match the other one I have mate
    Looks excellent Jon.
    PM sent also
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!