Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goldenstar D-RGB4000 - 4W RGB - Does any one have one? Review? Internal photo's?

Default Goldenstar D-RGB4000 - 4W RGB - Does any one have one? Review? Internal photo's?

Does any one have one of the above please? Has a review on it or maybe some internal photo's of it please?

They look too good to be true at less that £1000 shipped. If they are OK then I may indulge. I have Beyond sat here without a mate to play with

http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/drgb4000-p-734.html
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

They are great for a beam projector, and not bad graphics, just very bad red for graphics.

nothing wrong that you cant sort jim ,just need a little beam correction on the red and blue
    at that price its worth buying just as a green projector

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Does any one have one of the above please? Has a review on it or maybe some internal photo's of it please?

They look too good to be true at less that £1000 shipped. If they are OK then I may indulge. I have Beyond sat here without a mate to play with

http://www.goldenstarlaser.com/drgb4000-p-734.html
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

The D is for Disco, so it's their very worst quality modules with just a collimator on the red and blue. Nothing you couldn't fix with some time and prism/cylinders but you might want to work out how much the optics would cost and see what that extra money might buy you from Winni? Maybe ask how much a better red and blue might add to the cost, they will customize for you.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I have been looking for a thread about this same projector . I will only be using it for beam displays might buy a couple if it's any good for this purpose.

I haven't seen a review of this projector anywhere. If you end up getting one then please post a review.

Hi friends !
    I provide D-RGB4W some pics in attachment ,u can have a look .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-RGB4W-1.JPG 
Views:	203 
Size:	2.77 MB 
ID:	42253Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-RGB4W-2.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	2.69 MB 
ID:	42254
    Please contact me if u need more information.
    Best regards
    Winni
    Golden Star Stage Lighting CO.,Ltd
    email: goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com wenxiaoni716@163.com
    MSN : goldenstarwinni@hotmail.com
    contact number: 86-020-86087029 ,86-15902064926

D-RGB4W is with flightcase about 13KG,it is with carton package about 8KG .

I've not seen the D-RGB, but the N-RGB5000 is a damn good projector. Great beam specs (all Laserwave)
    Last edited by Pockels; 02-17-2014 at 00:12. Reason: Spelling numpty
    In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite - Paul Dirac

Jim, I'm bringing both 5 Watters to the UKLEM. Happy for you to plug your laptop into one
    In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite - Paul Dirac