Thread: variety of TEC controllers

Post variety of TEC controllers

TEC (Thermo-Electric Cooler, or Peltier Cooler) is a semiconductor device which can cool down or heat up the temperature of a thermal load depending on the direction of the current going through the two terminals of the TEC. By using a TEC controller, the thermal load temperature can be regulated precisely by controlling the direction and magnitude of the current going through the TEC.
    http://www.analogtechnologies.com/tec-controller.html

Stop spamming the forum.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i contacted the owner of analogtechnologies and explained to him that posting in buy/sell/trade was acceptable, but spamming the entire forum was not. he was very apologetic and has instructed his employees to no longer do this.

we had a very nice email exchange and i don't think this will be an ongoing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TechJunkie View Post
    Stop spamming the forum.

suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

NP Dog.

When I first got here I was instructed to thrash any new spammers.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

this seems like an appropriate post for the Buy/Sell/Trade are and i asked them to limit their posts to here.

seems reasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TechJunkie View Post
    NP Dog.

When I first got here I was instructed to thrash any new spammers.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    this seems like an appropriate post for the Buy/Sell/Trade are and i asked them to limit their posts to here.

seems reasonable to me.
    I reported it to Spec before I saw your post about the mail reply, but I think you're right, if they communicate and settle for the buy/sell space they will stop looking like a spammer. Did you suggest they declare more specs and prices? If so, and they take the suggestion, they might get mighty useful.