Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: X-BEAM 2WRGB - Painfully

Default X-BEAM 2WRGB - Painfully

First things first...hello to all my laser pals....been too long. With X-mas season upon us and two kids to please (LOL), I need to part with my X-Beam 2W RGB. Serious buyers only please. Only will ship in the continental US. I know I need pics but I wanted to see if there was interest here first; happy to post 'em. Remember this is an X-laser product so getting your variance shouldn't be a problem.

Basic spec's - 1300/650, 350/532, 500/473 (that's right...a 473)...total power 2.150W. 40 Kpps. I don't have a meter so I have no idea of total output.

Best Offer gets her in the mail!

Thanks all ...sad face :-(

F7

KEEP it COHERENT!
    Peace.

DZ Splitter
    2-300mw 532
    1-2W RGB
    Quickshow

pm sent.........
    "This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar

thanks! Remember this is legal gear.

KEEP it COHERENT!
    Peace.

DZ Splitter
    2-300mw 532
    1-2W RGB
    Quickshow

I've been asked if I would "part it out". I would, but I'd need to make sure I have enough interest to make it worth it.

KEEP it COHERENT!
    Peace.

DZ Splitter
    2-300mw 532
    1-2W RGB
    Quickshow

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I wouldn't. I think this is a rare case where the sum of the parts do not add up to the value as a whole, even if you have to wait it out for a bit. Yeah, I know the kids won't and the Christmas countdown is beginning but, I'd be inclined to leave it intact.

how much do you want for it bottom dollar? That's the best way to sell it here, post a price.

Post price or please email me... Bedynastic@gmail.com

Best of luck. People who won't list a guide price tend to struggle to part with their stuff.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Best of luck. People who won't list a guide price tend to struggle to part with their stuff.
    People that are seriously interested will contact the seller , the rest is just waiting until the price drops so they can steel it......

Pangolin kvant and allot of others including me don,t list prices either. If your serious and you need it you will take effort.

Foxtrot7 , just wait until someone serious comes arround...........
    Last edited by edison; 02-08-2014 at 05:14.

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

the rest is just waiting until the price drops
    Um, your argument doesn't make sense.

We don't know how much he wants, so how can we wait for the price to drop?

You cannot 'steal' something. It will sell for what the person selling it wants to let it go for, and what the market dictates. If your price is higher than the market, you will hang onto the item, if its lower, you'll have people falling over themselves to buy it.

Putting "$2000 or near offer" might make people think "Ooh, I could maybe stretch to that, I might drop him a PM" instead of "Oh, it's probably out of my league, I'll look elsewhere" and never even make enquiries.

Pangolin, Kvant, etc are companies, this is a private used sale. I can go and find the price of a new X-Laser 2W X-Beam today (HOW MUCH??! No wonder people buy from China - yes I appreciate much of the cost is the variance process) so its not really doing anything by being coy about how much you want for it.

I've turned over quite a bit of stock in the last few years, sound equipment, lighting, lasers, etc and I have a fairly easy time of it because I'm quite realistic about what stuff is worth - because I know what I'd want to pay for it if I was buying.

But you're a successful business man edison, who never moans about sales/buyers, so I don't need to tell you anything, eh...
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.