Thread: REDUCED! (8) Channel Ledex Solenoid Driver with Manual RGB Color Control For DPSS TTL

Default REDUCED! (8) Channel Ledex Solenoid Driver with Manual RGB Color Control For DPSS TTL

Just reduced the price of my Heavy Duty (8) Channel Solenoid Driver with RGB Color Control for TTL DPSS Lasers to $400! I'm trying to pull together as much cash as possible for an upcoming trade show I need to attend. Please check it out if you may have any interest. It includes a massive amount of spare parts also. A total steal if I've ever seen one, and I've lucked out on many. Here is a link to the sale and details with photos on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281263572447...84.m1555.l2649

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

So... if I'm understanding this correctly, (still thinking about the Alphalite by the way), this basically will just work with the Ledex or other 24v solenoid. It would not be appropriate if you were driving GM-20's or Pangolin's new VRAD actuators which use 12 volts. Correct? I'm guessing the idea here is for beam steering or dropping a flag with a diffraction grating or something into place. I'm still not completely "up" on all of this "stick a mirror in the beam path and send it somewhere else" thing, inside of some of the old school projectors. I think a lot of people are doing that via DMX these days, correct? I'm intrigued with this but need to get a better handle on it's use. (Sorry if that sounds stupid.)

If you changed the power supply voltage to 12v the circuit will handle either or. You'd just have to make some slight modifications and have a 12v DC power supply of appropriate amperage. Doesn't sound stupid at all. That's why I'm surprised it's not sold yet. It can be modified easy with different voltages. I have to go check, but I think the L295 Switches will handle up to 50v DC at 2A. So it makes them versatile. My plan from the start in case I wanted to change and use smaller soft touch ledex solenoids that make less noise. But yes to activate grating effects, this would be perfect. Even making an 8 channel beam table using gm-20s or solenoids. Once you have it in your possession, you'll see it's value. I put pictures of the old alpha DAC in that listing. Thanks again. Please feel free to call anytime. Mark 757-838-5538 or 757-746-9803 (mobile)

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Arrived today safe and sound. Very well packaged! Haven't had more than a few minutes to look at it yet but, very nice so far.

Thanks Brad. My foot is still healing is why I haven't responded quickly and I just had to put my mom in the hospital, so this week has been traumatic for me. The foot is healing up and I'm pretty sure I didn't permanently damage it, but I think there is a small crack or fracture that will takes a while to completely heal. I can walk again, but very softly at the moment. I'll get the spare parts sent out by next week after I take care of my mom and foot. Any help or questions, please call me at 757-838-5538 (home) or 757-746-9803 (mobile). Thanks again for the sale. It pulled together what I needed this month. I appreciate it and won't forget it friend. Thanks again. Mark Erney