Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pangolin Show Space

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

y'all need to chill .........

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    [CENTER]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

Bottom line, the playing field is level, for all dealers.
    That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to assure us all that that is the case because that was my major concern.

Wikipedia is not going to have details on a dealer contract that specifies MAP conditions.
    No. That's correct. They can only be referenced for the definitions of advertising and direct marketing etc. Only Pangolin and their distributors should be privy to the contents of their marketing agreements. Neither you or I should claim to know what these parties have agreed to. They may even have agreements that vary from party to party.

(since you admit you've never been in a sales business)
    I'm sorry, who said that?

Now why couldn't you have posted this paragraph at the beginning of your rant? Sure would have saved a lot of drama..
    I guess I was assuming/hoping that the readers who have seen my nearly 2000 posts would have a more positive opinion of my intelligence and general even handedness. And, that if they disagreed with my observation or interpretation of the situation they would have asked more questions and tried to understand my concern rather than attack.

You agreed that you thought I was being naive or that I lacked restraint. You assume this because I have refrained from reveling all I know, because I am showing...restraint.

But, as the above images point out, no one else is too concerned and neither am I, so if you want to continue this I will, but only in a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TechJunkie View Post
    You're not even near the pot Len. If you have gotten the price sheet from Winni you'd know its not a bundle price.

Next time do a little homework brother. This way you'd know what you were talking about.
    Here we go-
    baiting me once again- when will this stop?
    are you off our meds again??++

'I have seen QS offered very cheaply from China BUT only in a bundle deal- thus the 'other' item is bumped up in price so, in essence , you are paying more for the QS than it appears'

I do not see me mentioning Goldenstar or Winnie here-

They are not the only one from china offering Pangolin.

but if anyone at PL knows ALL ABOUT POT-STIRRING you are da man.

you could teach them as you are an expert on the art of trolling and stirring up the forum members--

I will no longer offer you any help of any kind-

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    I will no longer offer you any help of any kind-
    I've been telling you to put me on your ignore list since day 1. You keep saying I stir pots, but you're the only pot here because you keep replying to my posts. Its simple, if you dont like what I have to say then ignore me. Or at least stop replying.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK