Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pangolin Show Space

Default Pangolin Show Space

Hi all I just bought quickshow from Winni @ goldenstarlaser. Will I be able to register on pangolin show space with my fb3 serial as it says only people who bought from authorised dealers, retailers will be able to register and use the show space and Goldenstarlaser isn't on the pangolin dealer list on their site.
    Winni told me to ask on here as she wasn't sure, but she said it should be ok as they have bought many quickshow's from pangolin to sell to customers. So maybe someone on here who has bought one from Winni could tell me if they had any problems registering

I heard this before. I think its a measure to protect their official dealers as the unofficial ones delver lower with their prices then is asked.
    Since you are in the UK you could have bought it from an UK dealer.

They dont advertise the showspace as an paid for product but as an additional offered service so they have the right to make those decisions.
    I know it might not sound all too nice but to be honest being a dealer for products in the past myself I know what it's like to have people abroad undercut you unfairly while the dealers are just doing what they are asked to do. A lot of products do not offer this kind of dealer protection.

Yeah I get what your saying, I bought it through Winni as she offered me some discount on it because I bought it with my new projector, I just assumed they were a dealer

As a recent Laserwave distributor I also found an unhealthy relationship between at least this manufacturer and Winni. I was told what the pricing of the product was to their distributors and then after investing, learned that this was untrue. Their pricing was so unfavorable and uneven that I was unable to continue to distribute the product without taking a loss. I do not know why any manufacturer would provide their product to a network of distributors at variable wholesale prices. This will undermine the network and eliminate the benefit of having local distributors.

Is Pangolin providing Quickshow to Winni for less than they do to other distributors? That is disturbing.

I suggest you contact Justin Perry at Pangolin if you have any questions. He facilitated the wholesale purchase of several hundred FB3's by Goldenstar recently.

I thought Goldenstar was a dealer, and just assumed that Pangolin had not updated their website to reflect this.

If Goldenstar is not an authorized dealer though, it makes me wonder why Pangolin would agree to sell several hundred FB3's to them at wholesale (dealer) cost...

More to the point, Goldenstar has already sold several hundred FB3's so far. Has anyone here ever had a problem registering on the show space with an FB3 they purchased from Goldenstar? You'd think if this was an issue someone would have posted about it already...

Teknical: When you receive your FB3, please post back here after you've tried to register on the show space and let us know if you were successful.

Adam

I suspect this is a complete non-issue.
    Get your FB3, try and register on show space, and report to Pangolin if you have problems.
    I cannot see for the life of me why Pangolin would go to the trouble to log where each FB3 gets sent to, in order that they can allow or block access to their show site.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Teknical: When you receive your FB3, please post back here after you've tried to register on the show space and let us know if you were successful.

Adam
    It's been activated thanks for eveyones input

James

I had an issue but sorted now. Just get in touch with Bill or other Pangolin people if you have a problem registering and I'm sure they will sort any difficulties out.

Keith

Hi James,

Yes, we like Winnie a lot. She and her company has done quite a bit of business with us. The portal registrations are all reviewed by humans, which also do other things throughout the day. So it usually takes a day or two for approval. There are EXTREMELY FEW people who are turned away from portal registration (only two in memory) and if anyone contacts us directly and makes a plea, we turn them on...

Welcome to the Pangolin family!

Bill

Bill,

Do you provide a recommended retail price for your products? If so can you share that with us? I have noticed a large gap in the pricing for Quickshow from Winni and all the other distributors that I have contacted combined.