Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laser Shows Inc from New York binging a large range of Laser services and products.

Default Laser Shows Inc from New York bringing a large range of Laser services and products.

Laser Shows Inc has a huge range of Laser products for its customers. They can choose from various categories available, like: Rave Series, X Series, X speed Series, RTI ATTO, PIKO, NANO series, Laser control equipments and Laser Accessories. We carry a full line of laser products starting at very inexpensive entry level systems for the home, club or DJ. We have a mid-range product line for users that want higher quality, but still at affordable pricing. Our top of the line products are for professional users, large indoor and outdoor events and installations.

Visit our product gallery and check out the latest available products.
    Last edited by LaserShowsInc; 02-25-2014 at 06:10.

Wow, you sell a varianced laser for $139?

Hello Galvonaut,

Please fill up the contact us form here http://www.lasershowsinc.com/contact-us and we will get back to you soon.

Thanks,
    Laser Shows Inc.

I was being a bit of a troll I'm afraid

I just noticed that you were selling cheap lasers in the US with the suggestion that they were "perfect for great laser projections in bars and small clubs".

I wouldn't mind a couple of pikos but I'd better start saving!

In my best Michael Winner voice...

"Calm down Mr K!
    It's only a LaserWorld SPAMMER!"

If in doubt... Give it a clout?

Quote Originally Posted by WookieBoy View Post
    In my best Michael Winner voice...

"Calm down Mr K!
    It's only a LaserWorld SPAMMER!"

Oh yes, I didn't notice that they were STILL online! Thanks - will report.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Not to come to anyones defense but, I do think it ironic that it's the guys from the UK that are chiming in and picking up on the question of US variances. LaserShows Inc. is Robert Teorey formerly (I guess) of Lasertainment who, is/was without question affilliated with Laserworld. I'm guessing he's started a new company and appears to carry a wide range from the cheap to the high end. Robert has been around for years and isn't an unknown by any means. (ILDA Member,etc.) I too, though have the same variance question about the $139 and other cheap units and it would be nice if you (Bob) addressed/answered it here as opposed to asking someone to fill out you contact form and answering privately.

Your web site appears to perhaps have a Flash or other issue as well, as the popping background pictures are making things a bit wonky (at least on a couple of my computers/browsers).

(And can I just say... $150 for a E-stop? Really???)

Reply Robert we are all waiting for an answer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Not to come to anyones defense but, I do think it ironic that it's the guys from the UK that are chiming in and picking up on the question of US variances. LaserShows Inc. is Robert Teorey formerly (I guess) of Lasertainment who, is/was without question affilliated with Laserworld. I'm guessing he's started a new company and appears to carry a wide range from the cheap to the high end. Robert has been around for years and isn't an unknown by any means. (ILDA Member,etc.) I too, though have the same variance question about the $139 and other cheap units and it would be nice if you (Bob) addressed/answered it here as opposed to asking someone to fill out you contact form and answering privately.

Your web site appears to perhaps have a Flash or other issue as well, as the popping background pictures are making things a bit wonky (at least on a couple of my computers/browsers).

(And can I just say... $150 for a E-stop? Really???)

Question

Cheers, Brad, for starting this.. Yep, I think it's time this 'comes to a head'.. Dan (X-Laser..) was rather 'gracious' about it, but.. I think we really need to know, since, now that 'LSI' has, umm, 'graced' this Forum the answers to the questions, below, WILL likely impact (at least, US-side..) sales / reviews, etc, stemming from this Forum's memberbase..

Ok, first: 'Assumptions': "Laser Shows Inc", is, indeed, a 'branded subset' / dba of Lasertainment.. compare: http://www.lasershowsinc.com with http://www.lasertainment.com/show-laser-products.html ..clearly, the same-Co.. ..SO, therefore..

- 'LSI', there, would be covered-by / 'manufacturing'-under parent Lasertainments' Variance, which - the 'newest-version' of-which that's avail, online, here: http://www.regulations.gov/#!documen...86-V-0024-0004 (..perhaps there's something 'newer', but it's just-not online, yet? Though, Regs.gov is getting pretty-good at keeping things current...there are still a 'few gaps' / missing-docs, here and there..)

..SO, that would imply (..if you read the Var / approval..) that the ONLY PJs that are approved, are the ones LISTED... Which are either ones that Lasertainment, themselves, physically-manufacture or, Other Co's pj's 're-branded' (ie: the way that 'Lightwave' did with the Arctos-models, 'branding' / certifying them "as" 'Lightwave Prism Series', etc..).. BUT..

..Since the Var provides for 'use of other manufacturer's "Certified" Class IIB / IV Pj's, in their show-productions' / for-sale, etc, well, lo-and-behold, it appears that *finally*, 'Laserworld' has gotten a Variance for SOME of their projector-line.. Here's what they 'applied for': http://www.regulations.gov/#!documen...12-V-0766-0001 ..and, here's what is APPROVED: http://www.regulations.gov/#!documen...12-V-0766-0003

..SO, since the 'Laserworld USA' - whom both 'Lasertainment' and 'LSI', there, are *clearly* outlets-for - Variance ONLY mentions the "Professional Series" (Pikos / Nanos, et al..) .....Where does that leave all the 'cheapie-jectors'?? (Beamy X-series, LuckyCharms-series, etc, etc, etc..) ARE those 'lower-grade' LW-jectors Certified? If-so, under What Variance#?? Are they claimed to be part of the 'Professional Series'? Or, are they 'corralled' under L-Tainment PJ-branding?

And, finally, are there any 'quality-improvements', (over LW's notorious notion of "quality" ..) that can be demonstrated, for the 'lower-end' pj's, to those that inquire?

..Inquiring minds wanna know..

j
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 03-05-2014 at 16:30. Reason: link-fix / clarity
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I guess the other question is... and the argument might be made... that it's a worldwide market. Bob may claim he doesn't sell the lower end models to US buyers since they don't have a variance and I'm ok with that. I think a couple of other manufacturers/sellers are in a similar position. However... and this is a general question... can a US based manufacturer make and sell lasers to out of the country buyers without anything from the CDRH? I'm guessing that loophole exists but, without wasting my time digging, (since I'm only casually asking) I'm just not certain.

I don't know Bob personally or any of his history (I'm sure other forum members do) so, I'm not saying anything good or bad about him or his business. It's not my place but, I'm merely asking the variance question as a US based potential buyer of items now advertised on this forum. And I think the answer should be public - not revealed privately after filling out a contact form.

An ILDA member with 30 years in the industry should have no issue with coming in the thread and answering questions after posting things for sale.