Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome kids desk!

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    Hmmm. This project makes me think I need to "up my game" when I get around to making my daughter's doll house. Maybe I should include a disco room with working lasers for the Barbie and Ken dolls? (Especially Ken!)

Or perhaps a working laser turret mounted on the roof so Barbie can vanquish her 'jelly' competitors for Ken's affections? I'm sure I have plenty of low power laser pointers that can be modified for these purposes.

David
    That would be SOOO cool David! A replica David's Disco would be awesome!

I have a few small components like mini maglight reflectors, rotating coloured disks etc. here that I can send you - I'll have a rummage if you like?

This years project with my daughter will probably be electronic fancy dress outfits for the festival season.

Salty - Hmm, yeah, I get them eyes too! Mine is almost 14 and those eyes are usually following lists of expensive stuff I can't afford!

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonaut View Post
    That would be SOOO cool David! A replica David's Disco would be awesome!

I have a few small components like mini maglight reflectors, rotating coloured disks etc. here that I can send you - I'll have a rummage if you like?
    That's very kind of you, Galvo! I will touch base with you when I get closer to starting this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonaut View Post
    This years project with my daughter will probably be electronic fancy dress outfits for the festival season.
    If you go with el wire, let me know as I have a spare battery operated unit sitting around somewhere.

David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    That's very kind of you, Galvo! I will touch base with you when I get closer to starting this project.

If you go with el wire, let me know as I have a spare battery operated unit sitting around somewhere.

David
    Thanks David. I was thinking maybe rgb leds - It all depends on the theme this year (we go to a festival that usually has a farmyard/apocalypse/famous people theme). We haven't been particularly creative the past few years but we are determined to do something funky this year